• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

I'm New

Discussion in 'Archive' started by DecemberJ, Sep 12, 2012.

1. DecemberJ

DecemberJ New Member

Hello I'm new to the thread. I found this forum by typing Kingdom Hearts Forum into the google search engine. Super glad there was a forum!

Anyways I own almost all of the KH games that are out there except for the GBA and two DS games. My favorite game so far from the series is Dream Drop Distance.

Hope to make friends on here. ^_^

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

:) That is great December! -_- I wish I have more Kingdom Hearts games. My favorite is Birth by Sleep. Are there any other games that you play?

3. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

I thought I was the only one named after a month. . .>.>
    Atleast when I get to 1000 and can have my name changed >.<';

Well, welcome to KHP and hope to see you around.
    If you have any questions or if you just want to talk, I will be here. .

4. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a nice time here.

5. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Welcome to KHP. I hope you savour your time here. Like Summoner said, are there any other series that you're interested in?

6. Noir

Noir

Welcome to KHPlanet. Enjoy your time of stay here.

7. DecemberJ

DecemberJ New Member

Thank You. LOL I'm not named after a month. I was born in December. My name starts with a J, but my friends call me Nette for short or Turtles because I like Ninja Turtles.

Anywaysssss. The other series or 'franchise' I've played is the Fatal Frame Series, Silent Hill, and God of War. I've beaten Chains of Olympus on PSP. Still haven't beaten the PS2 games. I haven't gotten far on Silent Hill. I keep dying by those creepy things. I am playing Silent Hill Origins on PSP. As for Fatal Frame... I haven't beaten any. LOL I get so scared playing that game now. I like the 3Ds one that came out which is a spin off called Spirit Camera.

Right now I am currently playing Birth By Sleep. I can't get passed Captain Hook as Ventus. -_-'

Oh and I have TMNT games that I love a lot. lol.

8. Suriel

Suriel New Member

Welcome to KHPlanet, December.
    I'm sure you will make lots of friends here.