• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

In Cosplay, who do you think you could pull off?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by re-l meyer, Feb 22, 2010.

1. re-l meyer

re-l meyer New Member

I have been told that I look like Re-L Mayer from Ergo Proxy... Agree?

1 Tell who you think you could pull off.
    2 No judgmental comments, this is all for fun.

2. I couldn't pull it off, lol. But you definitely could.......

3. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

I've been told many times here that I'm like Haruko and some of my friends says that I'm like Xion O.O weird. But I think i can pull off Sakura Haruno XD

4. re-l meyer

re-l meyer New Member

Who do you think you look like Roxas?

5. I can pull off a lot of things. I've pulled off a great Sephiroth before and an Afro Samurai.

6. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

Sadly... Aizen... And rather damn easy...

7. I want to try and maybe pull of another black anime character experiment. I'll try Naruto, or something.

8. Bulbie

Bulbie New Member

*sigh* I wish I knew who I look like.
    People did say I made a very good Near (Death Note) when I cosplayed him. (Short, childlike face, etc..)

It creeps me out how people often call me "cute"... >.>

9. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

i could do Aizen(with glasses) or Kabuto from Bleach and Naruto respectively i've also been told i could do Mayuri but i'm not willing to put all the make-up on like he does, or use contacts to see. i like hate contacts, so i limit myself to people with glasses.

10. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I could definately pull off Pence from Twilight Town.

11. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

For me it's Roxas. I have the blond hair, kinda short and skinny. Blue eyes to.

12. No.III Xaldin

No.III Xaldin New Member

i definitaly could grow the sideburns (in fact, i'm doing it now), all i need is a dread wig and fake hair extentions(for the brows) then i'm xaldin

but if i buzz cut my hair, dye all facial hair and normal hair blond, then i'm a mirror image of luxord made real

EDIT : for those that know my face

13. xTranquil Skies

xTranquil Skies New Member

Tifa.

I've been told that I look a lot like her, but there's just a height differnce.

14. iAqua

iAqua New Member

Hm. From what I heard - from friends, that is - I look like Ayame from Tenchu. And I did cosplay her once in a cosplay convention here, but I didn't manage to take much photos myself. :\

Hee, got inspired to learn Ninjitsu after that, haha.