• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

info about the anime/manga you wish to R O W

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by kirairiato, Jul 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirairiato

kirairiato New Member

R O W mean read or watch k
    im just creating this thread so if anyone needs help on deciding or just need info if it good or not

k, well just put you anime/manga here
    XD have fun XD XD watching anime/manga XDXDXD

2. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Ah swell ^^

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2
    Is it any good? Does it fill in spaces that left mysteries in the first?

3. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I'm looking for a bit of information on an anime ^^... I heard that the anime known as "Bleach" was good from others, but I wanted to hear what you had to say about it.... My favourite anime is Naruto so does it have any resemblance to it or is it completely different... It would also help if I could get a bit of a summary of what happened so far, just so I can see if I'd like to read it :3

4. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

Bleach is an epic anime/manga series. the basic overview is this:

Ichigo Kurosaki (guy in my sig) was a normal high school student except for one thing: he can see ghosts. Still everything was pretty normal until one day a Shinigami (jap for Soul Reaper) appered in his room. Shortly after his family was attacked by a Hollow(evil spirit) The Shinigami fought but needed help. Ichigo offered so she gave him some of her power, but acidentally gave him to much power. Ichigo destroyed the Hollow and found out that since the Shinigami was now virtually powerless, he'd have to do her job for the time being. Ichigo Kurosaki became a Substitute Shinigami along with his normal life.

thats a pretty basic summary of chapter 1. its a great action series with some excellent comedy and a deep plot. the english dub is in the middle of the Arrancar Arc, which is pretty far into the series(around episode 124-126). the japenese dub is about to start a fillar arc but they just finished part of the Fake Karakura Arc(next episode is 227). you should definately watch from episode 1 though so look it up online and watch from there.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
  5. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Ive been planing to watch code geass for ages now, just haven't gotten around to it. (i dont like giant robots, but i own every other series by clamp, so getting it is only suiting)

6. kirairiato

kirairiato New Member

rawr

the info your looking for about:
    Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya S2.
    yea kinda, its just the continuation of the S1.
    also its funny and good to watch.
    me just remember about this just yesterday and forgot what it was XD

kupo for code gease S1
    in my opinion its was a good anime overall
    just that it didn't kinda interest me to watch S2

Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.