• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Interesting/Weird Dreams

Discussion in 'General' started by Goldfish, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Well I've recently been having this weird recurring dream where all I do is just fall, there is no ground either and I'm falling in all directions. Also I found the falling fun but then I just ceased falling and remained still for a couple of minutes then wake up.

Well anyway, started this thread so you guys can post some of your weird or interesting dreams here. They don't have to be weird or interesting and can relate to how the dream meant something or predicted something as well.

Lets see who has the most interesting or weirdest dream.

2. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

I was going to aceh many years ago. When i sleep, i dreamed the jogja having an tsunami (big flood) and many people died. And i being chased by the wave in my dream and i getting drowned and i awaken up. I told my mom that i don't want to go to aceh. My parents agreed and 2 days later, the tsunami happened real. My parents were shocked and said to me, "You saved us from that disaster." I just answered, "My dream is correct."

3. Goldfish

Wow, hero to the max.
    I had another, it involved me jumping off a building. When I connected to the ground I woke up and found my self on the floor with a sore face. =S

4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Well I had this dream when I was younger and I did again about a month ago with no reason to.

In kingdergarten, I had a friend who was from Japan and she was my best friend ever, she however had to move back to Japan so I never talked to her or seen her ever again. Well the dream is a reaccuring kind of series of dreams, I find this secret tunnel and I travel through this tunnel fighting monsters and getting help from diffrent things (like my favorite stuff animal when I was younger) my one friend (backk long ago) and animals (like my dog long time ago) I finally get to Japan and I find her, however, I can't get back home, so I turn into a japnese person, then it ends with me waking up.

5. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

well i know for a fact people have weird dreams of me, i don't know why. They say i'm the sand man XD

6. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Maybe they thought you're dangerous and evil xD jk

7. Goldfish

Okay, I had this weird yet pretty cool dream. Everyone on this forum (at least all the active people) all met up on a beach. We all took the form of our avatar or signature (Haha, I was Totoro XD ). Then the Darkside appeared but we all started attacking it using skills/attacks/moves etc on it based on which character we took form of. All I could do was roar real loud and fly on my spinning top =P
    When I woke up I had the munchies and an urge to play Kingdom Hearts from the start again o_O

8. I had a dream were I literally saw Death himself and tried to negotiate with him to give me back someone very important to me. Thing is, I had to do his work for him. It was pretty messed up too. I got what I wanted, but she couldn't be with me because I was bound to the duty to Death.

9. Kichigai

Kichigai New Member

Cool, I'd like to have a dream you guys are in. :D:D

10. My dream was pretty emo. . .But that dream you had Rawr means that I was Marly <33 and that means that I was too smexy for Darkside.

11. Kichigai

Kichigai New Member

Haha, so I was Reita? Or Lightning? ;DD

And your dream sounds.. um.. not very nice.... o.o'

12. You need to read it first (-_-").

13. Kichigai

Kichigai New Member

Yea, I did.. hopefully I'll never have dream like that.. o.o

14. Yeah, at least I got a scythe and a really sweet black robe. . .I was still pretty though XDDD

15. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Which avatar i become? Xemnas? Hei? Luxord? Or "no avatar"?

16. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

Guys, this is spam. Try to stick with the subject ok?

I had some dreams where some of the members I watched in person O_O.
    There are nightmares and dreams lolz. Like sometimes, I think I'm about to fall or something and I instally chake myslef and wake up...
    And say: .... woah...
    And then back to bed.

17. I had dream last night that I was just sitting in a pure white room.

18. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Well, i got these dream about a year ago (before exams)

I was in classroom, working my science Exam (i hate it). Suddenly i found the answer about the question under my table. I looked at it and copying it to my answer. Suddenly the teacher took my paper and burn it with his smoke. He pointed a pistol to me (become weird) then my friend shooted him with a machine gun. Then all of my friends got weapons. It become a battlefield rather a classroom. I was hiding in table, suddenly they become zombies and chasing me (become weirder...) At the end of the road, they became to capture me and after that, i awake.

It was kinda weirdest dream i ever had....

19. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I would luv to tell all of u my dreams, but I would like to keep it to myself, but I will be happy to tell u what your dreams means. I'm real good at those. For u Rawr, the falling without no ground, it seems that either you is falling forever in a bottomless pit or you is falling forever in darkness. The part about you ceasing to fall, something or someone have saved you from falling.f

20. keyblademaster777

keyblademaster777 New Member

i had a dream were my bro got killed in a shoot down by gang members. when i woke up i was crying like crazy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.