• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

INUyASHA IS BACK!! YAAAY!!!

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by EtherealSummoner, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

[​IMG] I am proud to announce that Inuyasha is back on the air. XD Sadly, it came back with japanese voice with english subtitles. Had just realized this from a friend of mines. Me & her went nuts!!!

A.k.a: The new shows only came out in Japan, so when it'll come out in America, I do not know, but me & my friend is going to watch the show in japanese as much as possible.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2009
  2. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

I find anime with Japanese Voicing and English Subtitles much better anyway.
    An anime with English Voicing is kind of weird in my opinion.

Once it hits the air wherever you are, SB, it'll all change going back to English Voicing only.

Anyway, moving this to Anime & Manga section.

3. EtherealSummoner

XD I like the english version, but japanese makes it so much funny. I feel like watching part 2 of the Inuyasha episodes.

4. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

Summoner, you really should check things. Luke made a thread about this already, right here in the Anime & Manga section.

5. Arnheln

Arnheln New Member

I prefer all anime in Japanese, the voice actings just so much better.

6. alchemistz

alchemistz New Member

SB you're too late! I know this for a long time.
    I'm subscribed with AniMax xP

7. EtherealSummoner

-___- He did? Oh man. I thought it was a roleplay or something. I didn't know that Inuyasha would be actually be named A Final Act until like yesterday. I've finished watching it. It was good. ^^ -____-

8. ChaosInuYasha

ChaosInuYasha New Member

Meh I hope they make it longer than 26 episodes. I mean it took 167 (give or take a few filler episodes) to tell the story of the first 36 volumes, there's no way they can cram 20 volumes in 26 episodes without rush jobs and chopping major plot lines out of the story. -_-

9. EtherealSummoner

O.O ChaosInu. DX Brings tears to my eyes. Still, -___- Why should they cram it down? The majority is already loving Inuyasha? Are they bringing the show back just to cram it some more & just to have people see it one more time?

10. ChaosInuYasha

ChaosInuYasha New Member

Think about it. It took 167 episodes to tell the story from the first 30 volumes. There's no way they can put 20 volumes of stuff in 26 episodes....

11. TheKingOfHearts

TheKingOfHearts New Member

wait new episodes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.