• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

iPad

Discussion in 'General' started by Blade, Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

what do you guys think about it?
    me? i think it will replace the laptops. it's just a huge touchscreen with apps and the internet with it, but that's why it's so great.
    again, who thinks it's good or just "another" system?

2. re-l meyer

re-l meyer New Member

It can't really replace computers... There is only so much it can do... It is basically a bigger Itouch.

3. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

worthless................

4. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

I'm not gonna buy it. It sucks. I rather stay with my MP3. :3
    The creator forgot to put a camera >.> it's a piece of craaap.

5. re-l meyer

re-l meyer New Member

I agree with KMR........

6. I would buy it but I'm already stacked with Apple products already. I'll buy if they give more information.

7. Blade

erm, maybe you should pawn some of those stuff if you want to buy it. it's fairly expensive, obviously.

8. Well ja, but I'm loaded, lol. But I don't think it would replace laptops, we're a long ways away from that happening.

9. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

Don't by it, it's just a bigger version of the other thing. Don't buy it it's just a waste of MONEY! >.<

10. Unless it can do something (which it will not) SOOOOOOO much better, then I'll very reluctantly consider it. Otherwise, yes, no way jose.

11. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

But. . . but. . . Steve Jobs said it was a dream to browse the net on. (And it was better than netbooks)

12. Yeah, so is IE, Safari, Foxfire, Chrome, and everything else lol. I honestly think that it'll be another not-so0good-but-okay sale like with the air.

13. Blade

well, it might be good for people who still don't have portable electronic devices whatsoever (like me)

14. Colonel Caboose

Colonel Caboose The Man, the Myth, the Legend

I sure ain't buy this, I don't need anymore crap than I already have.

15. re-l meyer

re-l meyer New Member

3 words.... "waiste of money"

16. To sort of counter that statement made by blade. There are plenty of cheap Iphone like phones out there.

17. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

I am part of a freebie site, and could probablies get this for free, if I could get 25 people to sign up under me, but I still wouldn't bother. Whys houdl I spend £500 on something that is worth around £50. Actually, how much does a Kindle cost?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.