• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Iron Man 2

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Desert Warrior, May 7, 2010.

1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Amazing. Recently got back home from the midnight showing.

Plot - Rather good, regardless of what the critics say. Well played out. Although when you get to a bit past the half way mark, a certain part seems kinda cheesy. I don't want to spoil anything though. Oh, and they're further setting up for the Avengers movie.

Acting - Once again, Robert Downey Jr. has done an amazing job as Tony Stark. And Scarlet Johansen's character.... Well.... Damn. Mickey Rourke was alright.

Visual Effects - Wonderful. Seeing the fight scenes were great. And some of Iron Man's weapons.

Audio - AC/DC for the majority of the music is a wonderful choice.

Oh, and I found the movie to have more humor than the previous Iron Man.

2. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

there's also a secret scene after the credits like in the first one. and damn it points out a major hint at 3. in fact for those who don't get the hint, you need to learn comics better.

3. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I didn't see it that way. I saw it as somewhat introducing another movie that'll be out in 2012 (Again, won't say because it'll spoil it). And once that movie and one other specific superhero movie are completed, then they could do the Avengers movie.

So, once again, to me that scene at the end wasn't for setting up another Iron Man sequel. If you're familiar with the original Avengers, then you'll know the next two movies that need to come out before the Avengers movie.

4. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

well true but the secret scene at the end of 1 pointed to an Avenger movie but instead we got Iron Man 2(no complaints either) i think there will be a 3 before the Avenger movie we all know is coming.

5. nicklee1992

nicklee1992 New Member

the movie is freaking awesome and is better than the first

6. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

i did not like don chilele, they should have kept the first guy, that made me mad, overall thought, 9/10.

7. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

It was good, but nothing too spectacular. I seemed to prefer number one to number two, still not entirely sure why. The plot was decent, action scenes amazing.

8. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

War Machine needed Proton Cannon. I guess there might be a sequel for a reason.