• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Iron Man

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Zero, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Who likes the movie Iron Man? I have to say I was pretty inpressed when I went too see it the other day. It had a good storyline, and the main character looked awasome with the last one he made.

2. Oath

Oath King Bitch™

I just went to see it with my sisters last night. I loved it!

3. darkside

darkside New Member

i like when he tries to fly for the first time. and the fire extingusher robot

4. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Excellent film. One of the best Marvel movies they've made so far. The story was good, the characters were fun, it was just great. And that was,without a doubt, the best Stan Lee cameo ever, XD.

5. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Ya, I thought that movie was really good. The effects were good and they picked good actors. I though the helper/fire extinguisher robot was funny. And best of all, It didn't have near as much cheesey dialouge as other Marvel movies do.

6. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I gotta say, Iron Man has been the bset superhero movie made so far. A good combination of humor and action.

Btw, did anybody stay after the credits for the scene that followed?

7. Probably the best hero movie of this summer. I wonder what Handcock will bring against Iron Man.

8. Angel of Oblivion

Angel of Oblivion New Member

iron man waz a pretty nice movie, i liked seeing him make it and the fireextinguisher machine waz real funny too xD

9. Yeah that part was uber pwnage for Iron Man

10. darkside

darkside New Member

are u referring to the part with samuel l. jackson (nick fury)

11. Desert Warrior

Are you asking me? I was reffering to that part.

12. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Sorry bit late on this one, but yeh I agree one of the better marvel films. I wasn't expecting much and didn't think Robert Downey Jnr could pull off the role...

Boy was I surprised, a top movie.. The only thing that wound me up was nick fury at the end.... Why did they cast Samuel L Jackson, Nick Fury isn't black ??? Honestly this is not a racist thing but Nick Fury in the comics is a white guy ??? Whats that all about ?

You can't just make changes like that... Imagine if someone made a new bruce lee film and made him white , that just wouldn't be true to the original story and character.

13. Desert Warrior

Well actually TD, there are comic where Nick Fury is black. If you have ever read the Ultimate Spider-Man, Nick Fury is black in those.

14. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

It was a good movie. I might get it on dvd when it comes out. I wonder how it would be in bluray. Must be intense

15. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Umm... Maybe I should watch it...?

16. Locogabitron

I would say go for it! jaja!! good movie good movie. I recomend it for ya

17. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Okay... I trust in you.. :D

18. Kira

Kira New Member

the movie was very good, in hulk 2 we can see the main caracter in the end and whit the same name, not only the same actor, what was that for ?

19. Desert Warrior

First off, that isn't Incredible Hulk 2. It is not a sequel to the one made in 2003. And second, that end scene is there for several reasons. First, it is advertising for people to go and see Iron Man. Second, it is a preview, just like the scene with Nick Fury.

20. Locogabitron

I thought it a diferent way Desert. Don't you think he's trying to make a team or something? most of my friends are saying that. and i might as well believe them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.