• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Jack the Ripper

Discussion in 'General' started by Answer Man, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

Now even though i am Answer Man an almost all knowing, i do not know the answer to this case. An i thought i could use some help.
    The point of this is to solve the Jack the Ripper case, an even though we really could not solve it, i wanted to talk about him an all he did, his clues, an put together the puzzle as best as we can! I thought it would be fun. So come KHPlanet, lets solve a case.
    For anybody who does not know Jack the Ripper hear is a link to all you need to know:

Jack the Ripper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So any theories about who Jack was? :confused:

2. Luke

Luke Member

Never put too much thought into it, but i always liked the Duke of Clarence as him

Who could cover something so sloppy other than royalty?

3. Retrace

Retrace New Member

Oh! I learned about Jack the Ripper in History a couple of years ago, it was probably my favourite topic in History, I can't remember it all but I remember some bits.

I can fully remember that they suspected a woman and called her, "Jill the Ripper", she was a mid-wife, no?

4. Luke

Luke Member

I remember something about that haha. never bought much of it if i remember correctly