• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Julius (Spoilers may occur)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by SUDoKu, Sep 22, 2012.

1. SUDoKu

SUDoKu New Member

I beat Julius in my game. I versed him around 12 times before giving up. Then, I went and beat all of Sora's secret portals to get a different keyblade. Then, I beat him really easily.
    Only after beating him did I look at guides. Apparently, I did it way wrong. I didn't use Balloonga at all, or Firaga Burst.
    I used Cure (x2), Firaga, Sonic Burst, Blizzaga, Aerial Slam, Hi-Potion (x2).
    Wa he meant to be that easy? I was around level 47 at the time of beating him, though.

2. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

Lol I thought this was going to be something related to KH3 lol, but I think the recommended level to beat him was close to level 50, so it's no wonder why you beat him easily lol.

3. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

He's easy. Beat him on critical with both characters

4. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

I haven't beaten him yet, I'm leveling my characters to max level before I do anything in the game, like facing secret boss's or just even getting all the trophies.

5. SUDoKu

SUDoKu New Member

I'm aiming towards max levels now. That and all Spirits maxed level with all abilities unlocked.

6. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

isn't it really fun? :D lol it takes the longest time I know, but knowing that I did everything in the game makes me feel relaxed.

7. SUDoKu

SUDoKu New Member

Yeah, but I keep procrastinating for some reason.

8. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

I do that too for some reason, I'll playing for like 5 mins and be like ok I've done enough today XD Like right now I'm trying to get Sora to level 30, he's at level 26 right now. I'm in traverse town for the 2nd time.

9. heartsride

heartsride New Member

julius is hard. i guess i have some leveling up to do

10. SUDoKu

SUDoKu New Member

I was around mid-late forties when I beat him. I did have that strong keyblade that you get when you beat all Secret Portals though...

11. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

I don't even know what the secret portals are to be honest with you, or how to get to them.

12. SUDoKu

SUDoKu New Member

After finishing the game, go back to the places close to or at the boss battle locations. You verse the boss again, but he has about 10-12 bars of health.

13. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

I need to beat Julis before I can face the traverse boss.

14. SUDoKu

SUDoKu New Member

Wait, what? Why?

15. Forever Hearts

Forever Hearts New Member

I beat him with Riku but not Sora yet. I beat Xemnas again as Sora then used Riku without dropping. It allows you to level up way easier and I beat Julius with no time limit. Shame you cant do that as Sora though, he needs levelling up way more before I can challenge Julius.