• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

keyblades/ new enemy theory

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by demon of darkness, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

o'k ya know how keyblades have a will of their own. we'll what if they have hearts too. a keyblade is like a person they have a type of body,soul, and heart.
    so if a keyblade is like a person, then they must be able to make enemy's too.
    i'll explain how.

keyblade heartless A.K.A chaser:
    when a keybade's heart is emersed in darkness it becomes a chasers, (that's what call the new enemy in birth by sleep.)

keyblade nobody:
    when a keyblades heart is taken it ends up in sunset horizon. (thats why all those keyblades are there in the secret ending.) eventualy the keyblade cannot sustain it's form without a heart and it disappears.

kingdom hearts of keyblades:
    whenever a chaser is destroyed their heart goes to the blue kingdom hearts master xehanort created. master xehanort was trying to gather enough hearts so he could create the ultimate keyblade, his keyblade was the last one to be sent to kingdom hearts(A.K.A the orb master xehanort was holding).

keychains:
    some how kingdom hearts exploded and the hearts became keychains. the keychains were scatered across the universe.

so what do ya think, i really need some feedback here so please post some replies.

proof

http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/screen%2002.jpg

http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/screen%2006.jpg

http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/screen%2012.jpg

notice the orb of light when terra summons his keyblade, the same orbs are either coming out or around the new enemy. proof the enemy is connected with the keyblade.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  2. Earindel

Earindel New Member

Um I don't like it because its said somewhere that the keyblades were created, and the Keyblade heart thing .......... Maybe but i doubt it, and its not stated that MX created the blue, the keychains, no no no and no ............... just no to the whole thing except for the keyblade heart thing

3. Riku6979

Riku6979 New Member

fucking retard

4. antisorastwin

antisorastwin New Member

thats a little far fetched but you know that could be true you never know

5. Luke

Luke Member

Riku6979, Shutup. Do not insult people for their theories. Its alot better than anything you could come up with.

I like it, I think its well thought out.

And Earindel, You as well need to shut up. Who are you to say no? Do you directly know everything about something the rest of us dont? I doubt it. Infact im sure you dont.
    Therefore you have no proof this theory is false.

6. smosh102

smosh102 New Member

Way to go Luke I agree with you Eariandal's theory might be true.

7. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

so you you all noticed the orbs right, terra uses the orb when summoning his keyblade and the same orbs are seen around or coming out of the new enemy. they have to be connected some how. ya know i'm going to draw some of my own designs of the chasers based on different types of keyblades.

8. Church

Church New Member

interesting... seems fisable

9. Riku6979

Riku6979 New Member

ok i didnt even post that
    how do u know me
    i could have great theories like on the 14th member wich i came up with not to long ago
    and i dont insult that was my lttile brother were twins but hes more ignorant and insulting im quieter and do things that are planed and that i know will go right

10. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Huh? Who are you talking about?

11. the dark within

the dark within New Member

is somebody know what is the name of terra,ven, and aqua's keyblade???

12. the dark within

the dark within New Member

ooooh,and mx&the ds too

13. nailthiskent

nailthiskent New Member

demon I like I like a lot might not be right but I reakon itz cool listen to this chasers- keyblade wielders give up their free will and service for increased strenght like vizards in bleach nobody+keyblade master= nobody transformation through chaser and heartless+keyblade master= heartless transformation through chaser like evolution with pokemon

14. 1-up salesman

1-up salesman New Member

:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.