• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Keyblades...where are they coming from!

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by Terra99, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terra99

Terra99 New Member

Ok... how many keyblades are there, and where did they come from.

- Sora's: Keyblade of the realm of light?
    - Mickey's: Keyblade from the realm of dark? (How did he get his anyway, like why from the realm of dark?)
    - Riku's: Realm of in between???

Then in the BBS video... Ven Terra AND Aqua had them (maybe they were the same as Sora Mickey and Riku) MX had one, and I think his apprentice had one...if somebody could let me know how there are so many...that would be great.

And to kill 2 birds with one stone (1 thread :) )
    What is the difference between MX and Xehanort. Are they the same guy? If so, did MX just lose his memory and then that's when he became the apprentice of DiZ? SOO CONFUSING!!

And where are people getting the quote that Ven says his heart is weakening or whatever..

Also, MX is the enemy of Aquas ven and Terra, correct? And one last last final question...in BBS trailer, when MX starts saying to Terra to correct his mistake or something,...who are they talking about? They say *he* gave himself to darkness. I assume they are talking about MX's apprentice, but then I would have to say...didn't MX ALSO give himself to darkness and stuff, so why is he sympathizing for the apprentice or whatever. Please...any answers would work

Too much for one brain to comprehend

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  2. Halinmonk

Halinmonk New Member

Dont forget Kiari's.

3. Terra99

Terra99 New Member

I think it's Riku's, not Kairis

4. Halinmonk

Halinmonk New Member

5. I don't think Riku has two keyblades...especially a flowery one.

6. Halinmonk

Halinmonk New Member

Thank You,

7. dualblade

dualblade Break!

from what i understand,riku made his own keyblade using soul eater as its basis,which is why he would still call way to the dawn soul eater.the trailer in kh2 (not fm+ version) was probably just filler.i think mickey got his from kingdom hearts itself, which is in the realm of darkness,making it the dark keyblade (yay for inverse colors!)ive got nothin on kairis.im guessing MX is the guy that appears from xehanorts body fazy like in the final mix + trailer,and if im right,thats his apprentice,not himself.and from what i have heard,terra is turning dark.his eyes started to glow yellow,a sign of the dark people,atleast the really dark ones,and Malificent said something about that too.course,im not an expert on any of this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.