• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KFC to use college girl's butts to sell bunless burgers

Discussion in 'General' started by Raven, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Raven

Raven New Member

[NEWS] KFC to use college girl's butts to sell bunless burgers

Awesome.. I'm a male so you have to understand after reading this.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
  2. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Well they would get alot of guys attention.And some girls.Not all even necessarily lesbians,though i wouldnt count that out.Whether or not it would actually get more people,how would I know?Not a big fan of KFC.Its alright,but I rather have Popeyes.Really,it isnt going to do much if you ask me but stir up controversy.Dont think it will give them more customers,they are already pretty big.Would be more surprsied to hear of someone who hasnt heard of them,atleast in America.

THough if they branch out to guys I might do it.500$ sounds good,and it isnt really humiliating.

3. Raven

Raven New Member

I'd do it if they branched out to guys. I've been told numerous of time that I have a hot a*s. XD

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Which fast food restaurant is better anyway? Popeyes, KFC or Church's Chicken? XD I can't wait to see what else would happen.

5. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Meh,mines boney.Doesnt matter that much.

I say Popeyes,never had Churchs,KFC is ok like I said before.

As it is,I think most of us,if not all,have seen worse then KFC ads on jeans,pants,etc.It isnt that big a deal.They choose to do it,then ok.They choose not too,then thats cool too.Myself,Im not gonna care either way.Though again,if they branch out to guys,I would like that money.

6. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Well, as a girl, I can't say that I'm surprised by them using girls' asses to sell their food, and I can't say that I find it offensive like the Nat'l Organization for Women does, either. But I do think it is a little stupid. And that chick in the article has a point- if women make a majority of the food buying decisions, they'd be better off marketing to us instead of to younger guys. Or so I'd think. But I'm not the one blowing the cash on the marketing campaign.

7. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Well, at least now men have an excuse for looking at the opposite sex's ass instead of becoming gibbering fools when asked the mortally wounding question.

8. dualblade

dualblade Break!

You mean another excuse.Alot of girls already put something there.One of the high school teams (dont remember what sport) put 'Andover Huskies' on there asses,so yea.This is just one more excuse really.It isnt that much different from shirts.Im guessing that people are just giving up on controversy with shirts,if there was any.

9. Raven

Raven New Member

Despite how stupid this advertisement tactic may seem, I actually think it would work well in bringing customers, both male and female. It's like when you see someone walking down the street in your direction with a shirt that reads something, more often than not you'll be curious enough to read that shirt in its entirety just know what it says.

It's stupid but it may just attract customers.