• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kh 2 fm+ please help!!!!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + / 2.5' started by reylazer, Jan 16, 2013.

1. reylazer

reylazer New Member

dear friends, I have a small doubt about the forms, I was playing normally and noticed that my valor form stood at level 3, and then it stopped counting the hits I give when I'm with her ... she does not evolve anymore, wanted to know if it has something to do with playing time or the sora's battle level, or if there's something I have to do to evolve it later ....

note: I'm already in timeless river, the form stopped evolving in the beast's castle.

TY guys :):):):):)

2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Did you unlock Wisdom Form?

EDIT: You unlock Wisdom Form after Timeless River and once it is unlocked. You can continue to level up Valor to LV5 then you must unlock Final Form to level up Valor Form to LV7.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  3. reylazer

reylazer New Member

Thank you very much guy ;D

now i can play KH 2 FM+ again, i was stopped when i thought that's an error, really thank you ;D

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

You can check how many exp Valor Form needs through its status. If it says 0 however, that means that it cannot level up any more. That means that you will need to get another form so that it can reach more lvs.