• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KH-3.Net 2.0

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by TradeDemon, Nov 29, 2007.

1. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Continuing on from my news post on the main site: http://kh-3.net/news/article/welcome-to-kh-3net/

The forums will not be restarted. I have instead decided to keep them as they are and simply renovate them. Please note the skin is NOT complete! It still needs many colour changes. Also note that the big white space in the banner will be changed shortly.

Please read the news on the main site and let me know if you want to be staff. You need to indicate what you want to contribute to the site. (contact me by email or private message).

This is phase one of the new changes. Even though you may think not much has changed I can assure you a lot has. As I said in the main news post anyone can now update the content on kh-3.net. I will be looking for help over the next few days.

The forum is getting an entire makeover. We will be revising the current forums and categories and add/edit/delete as nessessary. We will also be adding rules and moderators.

Stay tuned. :)

2. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Wow, this is very good news.

3. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Nice to see things finally moving forward. Great job. And thanks for including me in the new staff. Nice to be in a position to help out again.

4. ultimaweapon463

ultimaweapon463 New Member

I like it so far... and i agree on the colors...

PS: I have also been wondering what happened to the arcade... can you tell me they will stay gone or will it be availiable again?

5. Luke

Luke Member

The homepage layout is like amaing. how long did it take you to make that and then change every content file :O that musta taken a long time

6. Nitro

Nitro New Member

More changes will be made to the main sites layout, its gone through an extreme amount of edits and changes.

7. Riku

Riku New Member

Wow

Sorry for late reply guys, nice job.

8. Exodus

Exodus New Member

Ah, that's a relief. Now there's a point for me to post again! Very nice to hear, I'll be around quite a bit more now. I believe I've said it before somewhere else but I really do look forward for the new content and things being changed with the forum. Keep up the good work.

9. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

It's finally here! It is like an early Christmas present. Now that the wondering whether or not the new forums will go through is gone, people will come back. Post amounts will double if not triple.

I don't care what it looks like. Just being here and knowing for certain nothing is going to change is good enough.

10. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

I like better then the old kh-3

11. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Much better, Love the main site layout and colours. Has to be the most appealing site I have ever visited (No Joke)

Great Jobsy

12. Nitro

Nitro New Member

It will look better soon, i may revamp the whole banner area :)

13. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Our forum banner just got some surgery to fill in the gap, press f5 to clear your cache and view it. (if you can't already).

14. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Something that may be of interest...

I compared activity from the first 3 weeks of november to the last 2 weeks and a few days. Activity (posts) is up 318% and that's not a typo :)

Please note that the first 3 weeks of november did not start on november 1. Some days carried over from October.

15. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

That it should be considering we all got an Email. ;)

16. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

I could send out an email every day. The activity is due to the renovations not the email. ;)

17. DjC

DjC New Member

i think u guys should get the automerge double post thing that way we reduce double posting ^^