• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KH-3.net Updaters

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by Zero, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Alright, kh-3.net is very slow on news posts lately and we need members to keep it going. So this is what I'm gonna do, I am gonna set a template on here and you'll guys will have to fill it out and Private Messaged it too me, but make sure you make it the best you can because we really want some quantity work.

There will be TWO needed, so the winners will be on the main site working with it and posting new updates, but this may take awhile to get you on to the server manly because TD is very busy with work outside of these forums and plus a lot of other things.Thank you and good luck.

Templete
    (Must Fill Out):

Username?
    Age?
    Skills in English?
    Why do you think you should be the one updating news?
    Rate of Activity on the forums?
    Examples?

Remember PM me when your done filling it out, and thank you!:)

EDIT: Keep the forums going guys.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
  2. Riku

Riku New Member

Indeed

Indeed, the forums is nothing without the main site, the main site is what makes members join the forum, good luck to all of those that apply.

3. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Are there any more takers on this, we received a few pms, but are really looking to get this going ...

thanks

4. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

I'm sending in an application.

Actually I sent a PM of interest to EbAl about possibly doing this... no reply I guess?

5. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Thanks for the application, I have replied to your PM.