• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KH 3D Discussion and Review

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by EtherealSummoner, Sep 6, 2012.

From 1-10, which score will you give Dream Drop Distance

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 8

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  9. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 10

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Right now, i am curious as to how good the game is. What makes it so good and where from 1-10 will you rate it? Plus, how well is the battle system and what do you think of the storyline so far? Did the game satisfied you or was Dream Drop Distance wasn't up to par to your expectations?

2. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

the game was amazing. I beat Critical Mode last week. Finished all the Secret Boss portals today in Critical. Currently training for Julius in Critical Mode. Around Lv. 80 I should be able to beat him

3. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I enjoy the story and gameplay but obtaining everything becomes tedious unfortunately.
    Maybe not the portals but items and EXP and what have you.

4. Forever Hearts

Forever Hearts New Member

I like this game, I was a bit worried about getting it after Re:Coded which I found quite repetitive but I have been really pleased with it.

The new battle systems are really good, I love the flow motion and having the dream eaters is a really nice change. The worlds have been expanded and there is much more to see and explore. The dive into each world is also something new and a great little mini game which can also be a good challenge.
    However I find the drop system a bit irritating as twice I dropped in the middle of a boss battle which was frustrating. I also don't really understand the reality shift and find it difficult to use in certain worlds.

I'd give this 8/10 and I think its a positive asset to the series.

5. Cylix

Cylix New Member

8 because that's my fav. number

on the other hand the flowmotion was pretty good and i liked the diveing into other worlds that was a nice change same as dream eater's, the story is pretty amazing in my view and the portals are kind of difficult for me but i may need to level up a lot though cause im only like level forty something right now and i can't beat julius anytime soon right now so i'll just lvl for awhile.