• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KH 3D TGS 2011Trailer (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Ventus, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Kingdom Hearts 3D TGS 2011 Trailer English (HD & fullscreen)! - YouTube

OK so the game is about opening the keyhole to sleep, which fits with "Birth By Sleep"'s ending and if they open the keyhole to sleep, they will become masters. The enemies in the game are Dream Chasers (which fits in with the kingdom hearts 2 secret ending). Xehenort in the end of the trailer gets his memories back from Xigbar. I'm kinda getting excited for this game but wtf is happening!? They look younger and wtf is the keyhole to sleep! AHHH! Nomura, please stop giving us more plot holes and give us KH3....

2. Wave57

Wave57 New Member

woah

I want it out now!

I want to know the secrets now! D:

3. Ventus

Yeah me too! Welcome to KHPlanet btw. Call me Chris!

4. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Ehh I see this as a gimik to get Sora and Riku to be masters. I don't see another plot hole. as long as they tie it in and it works, i have no problem with this "keyhole to sleep".

5. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

im going to sleep in front of best buy or gamestop the day before it comes out

6. Ventus

It's important for Sora and Riku to become masters because they want to become stronger...well Yen Sid wants them stronger for Xehenort.

7. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"OMG the hair cut" So true, that hair is just way too short for Riku.

Looks pretty awesome, especially with them revealing that blade at the end, makes me wonder do they see who the wielder actually looks like.

8. maskedXsoldier

maskedXsoldier New Member

Thats a very interesting trailer, sadly it doesn't exactly answer anything. Not that I expected it too, but just raises more questions. I believe the guy in traverse town with Sora was the main character from the world ends with you. They seem to be pulling from some of their other games now.....interesting......

9. Axl

Axl New Member

Well... If the trailer don't answer a thing... That's because they want us to want to know the answer of the trailer by playing the game, i think. And, I don't think i wanna know the answers before playing the game...

10. maskedXsoldier

maskedXsoldier New Member

I don't usually, but I would like to know a premise besides the MoM exam. I didn't expect it to say anything, it is a trailer, they usually don't say much.

11. Noir

Noir

Neku showed up. Well, at the time, I would stand a house near game stores or maybe the same way with Corbenik.

Also, Destiny is right, the haircut is too short for Riku. But I like to see Riku in real action, especially all of the playable characters.

12. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I'm still stuck on the fact that there was a Hunchback of Notre Dame world!! I never even considered that to be a possible Disney World. I haven't seen that movie in years so I guess I forgot about it

13. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

I don't hate short hair Riku. I kinda like it but it's not as good as his long hair.

14. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

you have a point i would like to know more than just the MoM, but yeah it is just a trailer