• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KH3D Vs BBS

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by NeoShock, Aug 21, 2012.

1. NeoShock

NeoShock New Member

Which do you think was better? I thought BBS was the best of the two. I was drawn to it's story, and I absolutely loved the gameplay. The Mirage Arena was incredibly fun, and the Command Boards were awesome. I believe they should have put them in KH3D, but have Command Board changed to fit the new game's mechanics.

I loved BBS's worlds, as I felt them to be well blueprinted. KH3D's world's didn't have that much incredibility, in my opinion, except for the Tron world and Fantasia. The Touch Commands were a neat touch, but annoying when I had to use them to advance, as it's hard to keep track of both screens at once.

The voice acting in BBS was the best, as I felt that Sora's voice on KH3D was a bit poorly done. I also recall on of the Xehanorts (forgot if it was Heartless, Nobody, or Young) being a step back as well.

I also believe that the 3DS had some graphics problems. I saw Sora's face get all glitched a bunch of times. Not saying that the 3DS graphics were bad, that would be stupid since the 3D was awesome, but it seemed to have some pixelation issues. I remember BBS's graphics were extremely impressive, and didn't have much issues.

I also hated how you got stuck while you were being attacked, and had no chance of escape in KH3D. I think the damage animation was designed to be too long. For example, when "Ansem" was shooting out those dark balls, I couldn't move and I had to let him kill me multiple times because of it. It was really annoying.

Also, do you guys like the Command System in these two games the most, compared to the system in KH1&2? I actually like KHDay's the most, or the idea at least, as I thought it should be included in KH3. KHDays reminded me of Naruto Uzimaki Chronicles, which I liked a lot when it came out.

What are your thoughts?