• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KHPlanet Facebook & Twitter

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by EtherealSummoner, Sep 4, 2012.

1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

KHPlanet | Facebook

I am pleased to announce that KHPlanet now has a Facebook and a Twitter. Now that KHplanet is on Facebook and Twitter, you can now have easier access to Kingdom Hearts and other Square-Enix and KHPlanet contents and details. It is very much appreciated if the members follow and like KHPlanet so that we can grow as a community. As an added side note, there will be updates on Arcade Tournaments too on KHPlanet's Facebook and any other valuable contents that will be available along with SOTW's.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
  2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Yeah, you guys should spread the word.

Retweet, Like US, Share, or whatever you have to get the word out!

KHPlanet | Twitter

3. EtherealSummoner

Please continue in liking and following us on Facebook and Twitter. We are doing good so far. :)

4. sventeeuwen

sventeeuwen New Member

I follow your twitter now :D

5. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Peanut butter jelly time peanut butter jelly time i liked us on facebook peanutssssssss. >_>…… No, that was NOT random spam. Keep up the good social network works... :D

6. EtherealSummoner

We still need 14 more Facebook likes so that KHPlanet will be able to have insights. Please continue in liking and following us on Twitter please.