• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts 2 Help/Advice Thread

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by Ventus, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

This thread is to reduce the amount of threads that call for help on the game. Enter your questions about the game here.

For example:
    Some one asks "How can I find Sephiroth?"

Someone else answers "You can find Sephoroth after you beat the game. He will be at the Dark Depths, in Radiant Gardens/Hollow Bastion"

2. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Well I've got a question for Kingdom Hearts II ^^... You know how in Kingdom Hearts you have to complete a couple of tasks to be able to watch the secret ending right?? Well what are the tasks for Kingdom Hearts II (I've never known this one, and always wanted to watch it's secret ending v.v)... And if possible I was wondering if you can give me the tasks for both the medium and proud mode of the game, since I know for a fact that you can't get the ending on beginner mode :]... So if anyone could answer this it would be much appreciated :3

3. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

For Medium/Standard, you must get 100% completion of Jimmy Journal

As for Proud Mode, you just only to beat all worlds, including 100 Acre Wood and Atlantica

4. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Okay I have one more question... I heard that Rikku, Yuna and that other girl (Don't remember name) give you a keyblade in Hallow Bastion once you're near the end of the game, but I can't seem to find them... So I was wondering where they are located...

5. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

They are at the postern, outside of Ansem's Castle.

6. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

And to be more detailed, their event that gave you Keyblade can only be found in period after about Olympus Coliseum 2nd visit

7. SheShe

SheShe New Member

The third one is Paine
    other people already answered your question so there is no need for me to elaborate
    just sayin.

8. The Composer

The Composer New Member

I have a question~

How do you beat Xigbar? ...Yes, I'm having trouble with him. But truth be told, I don't like ranged opponents. So that may be the reason... Any advice? Techniques? D:

9. Roxas XIII

Roxas XIII New Member

KH2 action replay max

Can someone tell me all the room mod codes for kh2 action replay max please!:eek:

10. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

11. Roxas XIII

Roxas XIII New Member

kh2 armax codes

Thanks for the help Zero, but that thread is closed and it doesn't have the room modifier codes.

12. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Ok lemme give you the run down on this.

Now this fight is really easy, and you can win with any of the keyblades. The only ability you need is block/guard. When ever he shoots try to block the shots right back at him. The only time he ever gets really dangerous is during his desperation move. If you get hit just once, all the other attacks will hit you to. There are only two methods of getting through that move of his.

1 is to go into a form, preferably master, and move around Xigbar in circles. You have to be careful to not go to fast, because you may run into him. I say go into a form, because donald and goofy don't move around during the attack because you can't get far enough away. So they sit and get in your way and the get you hit badly. Donald may or may not cure you, but if it's right at the beginning it may not be enough. Plus if donalds in mp charge your screwed.

2 is slightly more difficult, and your more likely to get hit. What you do is sit in one place and spam reflect. Get the rythm right, and if your mp is high and full, you will be able to take in all the attacks and give some back if your lucky.

Otherwise his only other threatening move is when he teleports a lot, and a hi potion or two will see you through that. That said happy fighting.

13. xXAnTiFoRmXx

xXAnTiFoRmXx New Member

I'm having tons of issues with sephiroth on proud mode and wondering if there is a way to beat him without the ultima weapon

14. skyblaze112

skyblaze112 New Member

Ok, I gots a question :) How do you get Ultima Keyblade? Well, I know you beat Sephiroth for it, but I've heard you can sythesize it or something like that. Can you? If so, what are all the ingedients to get it?

15. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

You don't need to beat Sephiroth to get the Ultima Weapon. It's synthesis only. I don't remember the recipe but I suggest looking it up on google or youtube

16. skyblaze112

skyblaze112 New Member

yeah I just realized it was Fenrir that you get after fighting Sephiroth. For some reason I always thought it was Ultima Weapon....

17. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Nope. Btw go to TWTNW to find some materials for the Ultima Weapon. But find the Ultima Recipe first

18. Shorty-

Shorty- New Member

To make the Ultima Weapon you will need:

13 Orichalcum +,
    1 Orichalcum,
    1 Mythril Crystal,
    1 Dense Crystal,
    1 Twilight Crystal,
    4 Serenity crystals,
    1 Energy Crystal, you will need this in order to half the orichalcum + needed, because there are only 7 in the game.

Where to find orichalcum+

Space Paranoids- Central Computer Mesa (chest)

Twilight Town-Sunset Terrace / As Sora!! (the chest on the building near the train)

The World that never Was- the Brink of Despair chest

100 acre woods- Finish Starry hill

Clear Atlantica-Finish ''A New Day is Dawning''

Olympus Coliseum-Beat Goddess of Fate Cup

:)

19. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

Like Adogx said, you have no need to find Ultima Weapon, I beat him around 50-60,
    or maybe in 40.

20. SoRoxas

SoRoxas New Member

Mk so ive beaten sephiroth before (ultima weapon, Proud mode), and i was trying to restart the game and only use Kingdom Key the whole game, ive gotten to the sephiroth fight, and im having a little trouble, i need a few suggestions to do leveling, the tope of pride rock has gotten boring (28 levels), i am currently a lvl 82 and hoping to get to 90 before i try him again...any suggestions for the last 8 levels?