• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts 3: Speculations

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by HoodHood98, May 9, 2014.

1. HoodHood98

HoodHood98 New Member

I'd like to know what others think about where our favorite characters will be, and what they'll be doing in Kingdom Hearts 3. Just as an example, I believe when, and if, Xemnas and Ansem are slain that Terra will reform and help in the fight against the thirteen darknesses, unless the fight is then over that is..

Let me know what you think about the placement of our characters in the next installment of the KH series!!

2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I honestly have no idea what is in store for our heroes. There's really nothing to go on. Of course, the ones who are suffering are waiting for their birth from sleep. That comes first. A clash ensures. Master Xehanort is defeated. A possible tear-jerking ending. Then a cut scene of what's to come.

3. HoodHood98

HoodHood98 New Member

Oh and how I look ever so forward to that tear-jerking moment lol.

It should be really interesting to see what games after KH 3 will be like. Considering, at that point, we will likely have all our heroes sort of co-exist, instead of how it's been, which seems like they all reside in different reality's.