• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts 3D Release Date!!!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by XNihiri, Jan 21, 2012.

1. XNihiri

XNihiri New Member

The only way i could of made that title better is if i added boobs in the... oh wait...

ANYWAY,...
    the game is apparently releasing March 29 in Japan, no word about the rest of the world yet.

It's coming in this sweet bundle with an awesome Limited Edition 3DS,
    the game and a special Dream Eater pet for in-game that is otherwise difficult to obtain.

[​IMG]
    ( i hope that Disney trademark isn't there on the actual 3DS though )

So once again i feel like an idiot for not waiting with buying my 3DS... oh well...

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I'm not getting that 3DS. But the AR Card is interesting.

Anyway you put this in the wrong section. It should have been posted in Kingdom Hearts News.

3. XNihiri

XNihiri New Member

Oh dear... i was gonna delete this post and remake in the right section... but now i don't know how or even if i can delete my threads >.<

I suck...

4. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

No You Don't

5. XNihiri

XNihiri New Member

Why? There IS a way??

( see what i did there? )

6. Fresh Sage

Fresh Sage Member

Someone should implant the ability to Delete your own post, or to move your own thread.

Anyway, I sold my 3DS, so sadly I wont be getting this game, but the 3DS does look cool(but I'm not a fan of the pink crown). I probably should have waited for this bundle edition to come out.

7. Light&dark

I got the PSP Instead of the 3DS :/

8. Fresh Sage

Fresh Sage Member

You mean the new PS Vita? Or just the regular PSP?

9. Light&dark

The freakin old one bull crap

10. XNihiri

XNihiri New Member

I got the PSP waaaaay back in the stone ages... and i got my 3DS in... august or july or something...
    So yeah...

I agree the pink crown blows, but it's not as bad as the Disney trademark BS beneath it.
    Still want this thing, just like i wish i had the BBS PSP, COM GB and 358/5 Days DS, but oh well...

11. Light&dark

I got the PSP and the PS2 for KH1, KH2, KH Re:COM and KH BBS and I got those
    and all I need now Is KH Re:Coded I already played 358/2 days on my sisters DS
    So when KH3D Comes out In english I'll get that and If there will be a 3 then I will get that as well