• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussions and Updates

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by DjC, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DjC

DjC New Member

hey guys if theres any updates ill be posting them here (if u guys have an update that i havent posted feel free to post it). or if u want to talk about what u think is going to happen (theories) feel free to post them! please respect eachothers ideas and thoughts. have fun!

2. Luke

Luke Member

bbs comes out after 3-5-8-/2 days

3. DjC

DjC New Member

yep. does anybody need a recap of what has been going on with the new series?

4. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Yes, if you guys need updated with some kh news, just pm me or Djc, or maybe on this thread.

5. DjC

DjC New Member

yeah what kh fan 12345 said. if u need to know what has happend if you have been gone for awhile, please ask here, or just send me/kingdomheartsfan12345 a pm and we'll be happy to help =]

6. nobody_07

nobody_07 New Member

all i realy want to know is when the PS3 kingdome hearts comes out, but i did hear a very interesting rumor, probably not true though. some one said they might remake 1 COM and 2 to be played on a computor and an exclusive X-Box 360 realease KH game, yet to be titled. like i said, probably not true, but it would be awsome

7. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

No it wouldnt be awesome KH doesnt belong on a system such as the crapppy x box series

8. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

You've obviously never been on an X-Box system. In my opinion, as an owner of a Wii, PS3 and an Xbox 360, Not just Kingdom Hearts but all games should strafe from the Sony as The PS3 is a Huge Letdown.
    The Wii and Xbox are both much more suitable for Games Such as KH.

9. Riku

Riku New Member

Hmmm

Yes, but KH is already a classic for the Playstation system, and I agreed Sony takes all the best, they buy the companies themselves, like Square Enix.

10. DjC

DjC New Member

ive heard that rumor along time ago. trust me its not happening. and dont worry about kh3. its far away from now. and u can already play kh1, kh2, and com on the computer. just use emulaters for that
    100% agreed
    well i can see a game for wii for kingdom hearts, but it will be one of those "good games gone wrong due to console release". ive had a wii. i sold it. its really for gamers that r only into mario and kid games. but dont get me wrong. i love mario and well not that many kid games. and a kh game for 360. blah, it can only try to live up to the expections of a ps3 kh game. but i can garentee, a fail. i own ps3. and ill admit it. people over exxagerate on how awsome it is. im use to it cause i had a psp be4 a ps3 and its basically the same layout and features. ps3 just has more functions. but i still like my ps3. and u have to admit it, kingdom hearts on the ps3 would be one bad a** game

11. Roxas&Ven

Roxas&Ven New Member

I think kingdom hearts 3 will join kh bbs characters and kh original(sora,Riku,Kairi,Roxas.Namine) and new heroes

12. DjC

DjC New Member

i think so to ^^

*UPDATE*
    square enix just announced that all 3 kingdom hearts titles will be shown at jump fest 08. including new information. kh-vids.net translated the website info because the info is in japenise:
    thanx xaldin! hes the one who posted this. and for all of you that are unfamilar with jump fest it is like tokeyo game show but shows info on games magnas and other stuff. and square always participates. jump fest was the first place to get the first open to public trailer on kh2.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2007
  13. DjC

DjC New Member

14. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

did you click it its in jappenese

15. DjC

DjC New Member

well yeah lol. now it worked. but earlier it didnt. thats wierd

16. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

your on yesssssssss
    i wonder if there going to update thier site

17. DjC

DjC New Member

nah, maybe just little reminders of jump fest. but forsure during and after jump fest

18. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

i want it thats all i kno i gotta go
    this sucks whenever ur on i gotta go

19. DjC

DjC New Member

yeah i want it to.

c'ya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.