• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts have lost it's touches....

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Kodakliv, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

I'm sorry guys and girls but I honestly think that Kingdom Hearts has lost its charm that it once had. I loved KH1, and KH2 after that they slowly got worse. So I guess I'm not going to be in the kingdom hearts world anymore :(

2. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Aren't you the one who nearly quit the site over a pokemon match? I held my tongue that time, but this is getting ridiculous. Unless you have some valid point to make (And perhaps that little thing called proof and citation), please don't waste the data made to make this thread.

3. xdflames

xdflames New Member

Someone must want attention. Saying they don't like kingdom hearts on a.. forum for kingdom hearts.

4. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Is this about you or Kingdom Hearts?

Have you fully played KH3D?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  5. Ejox

Ejox New Member

I actually thought KH:3D is one of the better handheld games but w/e
    each to his own bye bye.

6. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Since there isn't any analysis going on in here concerning any of the games, but especially 3D because this is in its section, I'm going to close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.