• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingom Hearts for PSP(Not BBS).

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 1' started by Limen123, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Limen123

Limen123 New Member

I'm not talking about BBS(Birth By Sleep),I'm talking about if they ported it to the PSP.Don't say anything about controls or anything because that's just stupid...Who cares,As long as you can play on the Go m i rite?
    Well..Controls do count but still.What do you guys think of it?And they could port KH Re:CoM and KH2 too!It would be great especially for me.My family loves going on trips so i never have time to play at home and when i'm home, I have to go to sleep to do something else the next day.(this only happens during the school year,not summer)

The only thing really missing from the controls are L1 and R1 since they could use L and R on the PSP for the L2 and R2 controls and the right analog stick doesn't really have any use.L1 uses shortcuts for magic.R1 uses Target Lock.Triangle really has no use so we could press it to toggle and press L and R for L1 and R1.And shortcuts could be only [ ] and X or [ ] X and O.

I haven't played KH2 yet so i don't know their controls.Re:CoM can be..Well...I can't really think of anything....so...

I made a topic like this on GFAQs(gamefaqs.com) too,and ljypaco gave me this idea:
    We could use left and right on the D-Pad for L1 and R1.

I'm thinking of doing this Current Supporter thing to see how many people actually like the idea...This is JUST to see how many people like the idea but if there are MANY people,maybe we could send it to SE...i doubt it would work but here goes:

Current supporters:
    From GameFaqs:
    Limen123
    BazookaKid
    PikaClimbers
    LunasRebel
    ljypaco
    GamblerOfFate
    Hell_Kitten13
    kyuubidragon
    Samurai485

From kh-3.net
    Rawr
    summonerbrandon
    nosecap
    ninja-vengeance
    Darkslayers

Like i said,I posted this on GFAQs too so i have a little bit of supporters...

Edits:

July 23 09
    EDIT:Rawr gave me another control idea.
    "You could use up/down on d-pad for command selection (as usual with X and O to choose and go back)
    left/right for the camera instead of using left right to go through the commands.
    L for short cuts and R for lock on.
    There, all fixed, it should be able to work out that way."

July 24 09
    EDIT:I've got it!I have controls for Re:CoM! L and R could be for L1 and R1(which are switching through the deck).The D-Pad could be for the camera since it does nothing.And that's basically it.Nothing more to it!unless i forgot something big...
    >_>

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  2. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

i like idea, i think its good. But like you pointed out there is the controls issue, although i have managed to play the game with my remote broken on ps2, therefore i know you dont really need all the controls to play it. it just makes it alot more easier.

I'll support :)

3. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Bah, for every game there are unique controls. If the game would be converted to PSP, then there would be new commands.

Nice idea, btw.

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-_- I don't own a PSP. BUt, when I think about it, it sounds real good. I can support it.

5. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

You could use up/down on d-pad for command selection (as usual with X and O to choose and go back)
    left/right for the camera instead of using left right to go through the commands.
    L for short cuts and R for lock on.
    There, all fixed, it should be able to work out that way.

6. Limen123

Limen123 New Member

Thanks for the idea! I'll edit the first post.

Current supporters:
    From Gamefaqs:
    Limen123
    BazookaKid
    PikaClimbers
    LunasRebel
    ljypaco
    GamblerOfFate
    Hell_Kitten13
    kyuubidragon

From kh-3.net
    Rawr
    summonerbrandon
    nosecap
    ninja-vengeance

Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
  7. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Add me to the list. :D I think it would work out well, and it be okay game to play... Nice idea.

8. Limen123

Limen123 New Member

Current supporters:
    From Gamefaqs:
    Limen123
    BazookaKid
    PikaClimbers
    LunasRebel
    ljypaco
    GamblerOfFate
    Hell_Kitten13
    kyuubidragon
    Samurai485

From kh-3.net:
    Rawr
    summonerbrandon
    nosecap
    ninja-vengeance
    Darkslayers

EDIT:I've got it!I have controls for Re:CoM! L and R could be for L1 and R1(which are switching through the deck).The D-Pad could be for the camera since it does nothing.And that's basically it.Nothing more to it!unless i forgot something big...
    >_>

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  9. ViaSan

ViaSan New Member

Add me to tha list cuz I SUPPORT!!!!HAHAH!*insane mode: on*

10. Zach

Zach New Member

I'm all for it man! :)

11. alchemistz

alchemistz New Member

Add me too please!
    Look at my sig, it's a female!! Ladies first ^-^

12. TakashiTheTrainer

TakashiTheTrainer New Member

Hey, sign me up! Although I don't have a PSP, I would love to play the first game on the go (If I ever got one...)

13. Keyblademasterman

Keyblademasterman New Member

Kh For PSP that would be some tight stuff
    They would better add recation comands though X D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.