• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by LivingDeath, Jan 2, 2010.

1. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

So, how do you guys think about this manga? Kinda reminds me of this kind of story, but the story is bit darker though there are pretty stuff that will kill you for laugh.

I've already read the most part in the manga, and i think i'm gonna trying to find the anime version of this manga on DVD.

For those who haven't read this yet, get the hell out from here before you gonna trolls.

2. Crimson

Crimson New Member

One of my favorite series ever. I find the idea interesting, especially because of my love towards England. The idea of it is somehow so formal and still the situations can be hilarious. I have read about half of the manga (don't have much time in my hands), haven't watched the anime yet.

Kuroshitsuji is awesome. And Sebastian is hot, hee hee. 8D

3. Hatori

Hatori New Member

This series ROCKS! I speak as a devoted Undertaker cosplayer, it's macabre humor is just fantastic. But I feel like the peeps on Fanfiction need to stop writing UTxGrell. My inner fangirl says "Back off and live!!!"