• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Le Chevalier D'Eon

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Nana Kai, Jun 3, 2007.

Your rating of Le Chevalier D'Eon

1. 1-1.9 out of 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2-2.9 out of 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3-3.9 out of 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4-4.9 out of 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5-5.9 out of 10

33.3%
  6. 6-6.9 out of 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 7-7.9 out of 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 8-8.9 out of 10

33.3%
  9. 9-9.9 out of 10

33.3%
  10. 10 out of 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nana Kai

Nana Kai New Member

Le Chevalier D'Eon
    My rating: 9.5/10​

Le Chevalier D'Eon takes place in, I don't know....well...King Louis XV rules so, maybe 1800s. (I really don't know) The main character is D'Eon de Beaumont. His sister, Lia, dies mysteriously and her body is found in a wooden casket floating in the Seine. "Psalms" is written across it. Then D'Eon travels all over Europe to figure out why she died and to take revenge on the man who killed Lia. To help him are Robin, the Queen Marie's commoner page (he's a kid...with a gun :p), Durand, former Lia's lover, Teillagory, D'Eon's and Lia's fencing teacher, and Lia herself. (Lia takes over D'Eon's body to kick butt :p)

During their travels, they learn of disturbing things about many people, like Lia, for example, and that the King of France may be overthrown (I'm not too sure of this- I haven't seen it in a while).

You can watch it on You Tube or on Anime Network.
    (Important information is bolded)​
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...has anyone seen it?

2. Sparky

Sparky New Member

i like this anime alot since its is actually based on a real guy in the past and I am a fencer

I like the story alot very intresting, but i hate the issue when he startes wearing dress from epiosde 7 and beyond, i got realyl annoyed.

so it deserves a 5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.