• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Let the Good Times Roll

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Zero, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Hey everyone. Its been a long while since Ive been here. I can honestly say a lot has changed. I like how this forum looks and still seems very active. Amazing. How is everyone doing??? Does anyone remember me? ;)
    Anyhow, its crazy how time flies too think I was like 14 OR 15 when I was on these forums is beyond amazing. I gotta say. KINGDOM HEARTS 3 looks fantastic. What console do you guys plan on buying that? Im pretty darn happy. I can't wait to see how the new engine will work. Hopefully itll still feel like KH and not some big horrific change. But we'll see. :p Right now I am currently 19. Will be 20 this September. I will be in and out of the forums for a while. I would love to talk to the people that was here before I left. And of course any new is welcomed too. :p Well that is everything I suppose!
    -Zero.
    -Kingdomheartsfan12345​

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Welcome back to the forum!

Angel's put a lot of work into the main site and the forum. If you hang around for a bit, I'm sure you'll see even more changes.

The forum is not as active as I'd like, but there are still some people hanging around. It's good to have you rejoin the ranks.

Edit: I used to be Toph, if you're attempting to find some other oldies who joined around the same time as you. I don't know which name you might know me as.

3. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Hah. I wonder who changed it! :p

Can't say I remember you, but I definitely recall your avatar for some reason. It's nice to meet you and see your return for a while. To answer your question about which system, I will buy KH3 on. Well, it's kinda obvious that the PlayStation is home. What about yourself?

4. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I think I remember you, albeit vaguely so. Welcome back

~ Become (AKA Wayward; AKA Zhyriad)

5. Dion

Dion Member

Hey! I hope you stick around!

6. websunil

websunil New Member

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  7. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator