• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Life Is Strange

Discussion in 'Square-Enix Games' started by NeRo, Jun 6, 2015.

1. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Seeing as how Square-Enix is the publisher i say what better place to put this topic than here.

Life is strange is a take on the typical Taletale games esque type of gameplay where you are put into the shoes of a character and as you play through the movie/game you are given choices to make in which these choices affect the world around you and people.

I just bought the season pass for this game and i gotta say you simply must pick this one up :)

Thoughts on the game?

me4lingual likes this.
  2. me4lingual

me4lingual Active Member

I am loving the game. I bought the PlayStation 3 version way back when Episode 1 came out. I like how the story is, but I don't like having to wait for the next episode. Did anyone else...
    visit the website that was written on bathroom mirror
    ? I did. I like when developers put in little things like that and make the game that much more interactive.

Maybe it's just me, but I've been noticing
    an increase in the number of dead birds ever since I finished Episode 3.
    Do you think it's a case of life imitating art?

NeRo likes this.
  3. NeRo

just finished Ep 3, and wow. Come on give me episode 4 already!!

me4lingual likes this.
  4. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

I love this fucking game with every fiber of my being. I cam out of boot camp with Episode 3 and 4 waiting for me :D Now I am forced to patiently wait for Episode 5...

5. NeRo

Rumor is we're getting EP 5 in october!

6. King of Darkness

If that's the case, it better be the same day as the in game Vortex Party. I believe that was October 11th? I could be wrong about the date, but I know it was in October.

7. NeRo

That would be so intense if it stayed with the lore omg.

8. King of Darkness

And now my internal hype train for episode 5 is starting up again. I swear, this is my second pick for game of the year, honestly. The first being Fallout 4 :p

9. NeRo

you sloots ready for Oct 20th for final episode!!

10. King of Darkness

No. I am not, lol. What's awesome is that before LIS ends, we get the Minecraft story mode a week before.

11. NeRo

but you should be hype, for some Max X me cause i ship it.

12. King of Darkness

I really hope we get a happy ending. Especially the shocking end to Episode 4, I would like to have a satisfying end to the series that doesn't make me cry for days.

13. NeRo

I can't forsee a true happy ending, with everything that has happened. it will probabaly be a " resolution" but i cant' see rainbows and sunny skies.

14. King of Darkness

This is me after episode 5 for a good twenty minutes, that lasted until the end of the credits.

15. NeRo

All the feels huh