• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

light, darkness, or twilight?

Discussion in 'General' started by darkside, Aug 20, 2008.

which do you prefer

1. Light

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
  2. Twilight

15 vote(s)
    41.7%
  3. Darkness

13 vote(s)
    36.1%
  4. Other

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkside

darkside New Member

which of these do you prefer? I like the darkness, but using it for good. if you can think of another one, post it

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I prefer light. Light usually represents good, whereas darkness usually represents bad.

3. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

I've always loved darkness. It's quite fascinating, I think.

4. rikuchie

rikuchie New Member

i like darkness
    i dunno why but i think darkness is cool

5. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

i like twilight. if you have to much of light or darkness then it will create chaos, so twilight is an equal balance of both and therefore brings peace.

6. Waterfall17

Waterfall17 New Member

I like the word twilight, but I would choose light. Darkness does represent evil, and Light represents good. Please don't take this in a new age kind of way. satan is evil and the things that he enjoys are dark. JESUS is the Truth, the Way, and the Light. Hence, my choice. :)

7. demon of darkness

but when satan first went against god he still used light and thus he used light for evil. also god created darkness.

8. Twin in Shroud

Twin in Shroud New Member

Twilight: all the power of darkness and the illumination of light.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
  9. demon of darkness

light can also be evil and darkness can be good. light and darkness do not represent good and evil. you can be corrupted by darkness and become evil or you can be blinded by light and unable to see the truth. but they both can be good also.

10. the dark within

the dark within New Member

i like twilight, it is an equal balance of the power of light and dark, right?

11. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

I was chose to walk either the road to light or the road to darkness. I chose the road we follow every day.......the road to dawn ( twilight ).

12. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

I use light for good

13. demon of darkness

I use twilight. because I choose to use light and dark for good. Thus twilight.

14. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

TWILIGHT

Lucifer was theb Prince of Light.

Emo dork. lol

another emo dork....lol ^_^

I agree with you demon D

Interesting pointz. I agreeeeeeeee

This is why I picked twilight!!! ^_^

15. dualblade

dualblade Break!

light and darkness can be used anyway one wants too.its just that dark is better for stealth and stuff,and also hides things.people are afraid of what they cant see and thus think that darkness is evil.i myself like both light and dark,but instead of choosing twilight,i chose darkness.twilight is like a jack of all trades:good at both but never the master.many people chose the light,but sometimes its the dark that really needs to be used.the light can only do so much,and there will always be that one evil guy who ends up using it for his own ends.

16. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

hm.... I don't really like the light. And neither the twilight because it includes light. I chose Darkness. I like to be living in Darkness, *smiles evil*.

17. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

I would prefer Twilight in my best advantage./:

18. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

Man Complete darkness all the way

19. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

There should me more KH dark keybladers. The only one i can see clearly is Master Xehanort and his apprentice.

Still, there should be kh character that uses his keyblades for evil. And a little misterious. That's why this character should go: [​IMG]

20. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

I agree there are to many light Keybladers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.