• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Light Warriors Club

Discussion in 'General' started by Betty Boop, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

This is a club for those who want to meet new friends who are loyal and stick together. We can write fanfiction create fanart, or simply talk about our problems to one another.

There will be a Round Robin eventually. A Round Robin is where each person contributes a part of a story.

The only real rules at this point is to obey all Forum rules and to not talk about the events of the Thread in any other part of the Forum. Also promote the Club by including it in your sig saying for example: Black Mage of the LCW

If you join, you take on a title from the early FF games: Bard, Dragoon ,Samurai,etc. it designates your character's role in the Round Robin and provides for humor. This is highly inspired by USH over at comixtreme and 8-Bit theatre so a healthy sense of humor is needed as well.

The first four people to join will become Founders along with myself. Founders get to choose from the most wanted Classes:

Fighter~Talon
    Black Mage~ zsoraz
    Thief~ Yuki whiz shot
    White Mage ~ Betty Boop
    Red Mage~ Duelist Dx

Ideas for Non-Founders:
    Ninja,Samurai, Dragoon,Blue Mage,Green Mage
    Time Mage,Black Belt,Paladin,Dark Knight,Moogle
    Mimic,Alchemist,Elementalist,Half-Elven,Cleric,etc.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2007
  2. Duelist Dx

Duelist Dx New Member

I would like to be a Red Mage please =]

3. zSoraz

zSoraz New Member

I'll join. Can I be a Black Mage?

4. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

You both are in!

Duelist DX, we can get one of those public group displays in our profiles?

After Thief and Fighter are taken, members can choose which class (one not already taken) they want to be. However 3 out of the 5 Founders must vote you in.

5. Juste Belmont

Juste Belmont New Member

Would it be ok if I join and can I be a theif

I've always fancied the title of theif for a clan lol

6. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Of course you can. I like Thief, he's greedy but intelligent.
    One Founder spot still open: Fighter. I was hoping XIII would take it but it looks like he's got his own plans.
    Hey Thief, want to steal some of his members for me? :rolleyes:

7. Flare

Flare New Member

^ lol

I would have.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2007
  8. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Just one more thing to clear up: Do you think you have enough time for two clubs?

9. Flare

Flare New Member

I'm not saying that I'm gonna join your club. lol.. sorry

but i was just saying that i would have if i didn't have plans of my own....

10. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

It's ok. Just wanted to clear up whether or not you wanted to join. Oh well, I guess you guys can be like The Others. Though I still want to use Garland as our not-so-nefarious arch-enemy.

Oh yeah, LWCers! I recommend you visit this site:
    http://www.nuklearpower.com/ in order to grasp the goodness that 8-Bit Theatre is. If it also helps you grasp my sense of humor, all the better.

11. Flare

Flare New Member

Hey.. you're trying to make me look like the bad guy ^_^;

12. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

How would you describe your club, then? When something's 'dark' it is usually evil in fiction.

Fighter position still open!

13. Flare

Flare New Member

^ *coughrikucough*

but anyways best of luck to your club.

14. Duelist Dx

Duelist Dx New Member

I'll try to arrange those groups Betty. Might take some time, have to contact LH for it.

15. Flare

Flare New Member

and could you do the same for the Dark Warriors club?

16. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

You are very welcome.

Thank you for the luck. I think it's incarnated itself in the form of our Black Mage. Chaos Magic holds great power. He seems to have picked up on the spirit front already. Good job, zSoraz!

Anyone here like to write or draw?

17. zSoraz

zSoraz New Member

Thanx. :D Anyway, I am trying to write a new book, tho it's sort of only in my head for now. I also am trying to draw my own vision of how Twilight Town would have been.

18. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Happy Fourth of July to everyone here on LCW!
    As zSoraz demonstrates, now is the best time to get a piece of patriotism of your Club! If anyone has ideas for banners, feel free. In the future a banner contest between us and the Dark Warriors would be fun and productive.

19. Talon

Talon New Member

ooo, id love to join :)
    can i be Gunner?

20. Flare

Flare New Member

On behalf of the DWC, I accept.

But first i need a good GFX artist in our Club.

Happy fourth of July to everybody.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.