• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Live-Action Bleach Movie

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by x3pic, Mar 22, 2010.

1. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

2. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

oh, god no. a comedy guy wanting to 'expand his portfolio' is going to try to make a movie based off the best anime/manga series? oh someone please shoot that director before he gets the chance.

never cared for Akira though so that doesn't bother me.

3. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

AKIRA, NO NO NO, PLS NO. I'M GONNA HATE THEM EVEN MORE. i dont care to much for bleach. still it's going to suck.

4. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

And nobody saw this shit coming? I am disappointed in you all.

5. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

well i saw Akira coming a long time ago.
    Bleach i didn't see coming because 1) Warner Bros usually don't deal with japanese cartoons alot and 2) They don't even have the rights yet. they are TRYING..thats the keyword here..

6. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

You never know, it could be a good movie.

7. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Yea i know, Anime turned Live Action is horrible..

8. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Oh well, Hollywood never learns from their lessons, after they messed up with Dragon Ball and Tekken (not yet, but the trailer made me lose my nerve) and now this.

Although i don't really excited with Bleach currently, but if somehow they make it good, maybe i could take interest on it.
    And also, Akira is one of my favorite, shocked me when i heard it. (the first time)