• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Love problems

Discussion in 'General' started by LDC1121, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Okay, so this isn't really a problem, it's just this thing that's been bugging me. This may get kinda long so disregard if you don't feel like reading. Well, there's this guy at my school who I really like. He's cute, funny, loves anime, and shares my passion for Kingdom Hearts! :D He's perfect! I've been talking to him since school started and it's been going okay, but the problem is that he has a girlfriend. I just found out last week, so I've been kinda stopping with the flirting, but I heard from his cousin (who I'm best friends with) that the girl he is dating is completely wrong for him, and that he only went out with her just for the sake of having a girlfriend. He also told me that my crush is planning on breaking up with his girlfriend soon. Now I don't know what I should do, should I keep talking to him knowing that I have no chance with him right now, or stop talking to him until he breaks up with his girlfriend? I don't know what to do, because first off, I'm only going by what my friend has said about his girlfriend, though I can only assume it's true cuz since I've been talking to him, he has never once mentioned that he even had a girlfriend! :confused: So give me your comments and suggestions, it would be much appreciated! :)

2. RebelMurf

RebelMurf Hero of the Wild

I think u should stay talking with him.
    if u stop and then start again when he breaks up with her he may abit used.

3. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Yeah, keep on talking to him. Just because he is in a relationship doesn't mean that you are required to stop talking to him.

4. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Don't be a rebound girl. If he breaks up them, you come crawling to him, that is like degrading your self. I never want to be a rebound person for anyone. If he is taken, or she, I go some where else. I am not going to become a biscuit in a 3 Chicken Pieces Platter meal in KFC, I want to become the thigh that every one likes.

5. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

*lol Yukou! :D* I agree that I would not like to be a rebound but I don't want to seem like I'm ignoring him. Actually I had class with him today and I said nothing to him, mainly because I'm upset with him. I forgot to mention before that he thought I was a lesbian, because the only guys I hang out with are gay guys so I guess that automatically makes me gay too! :confused: So I ignored him today cuz I'm pissed about that, so now I'm not sure if I even like him that way anymore. How can I date a guy who thought I was a lesbian?

6. Desert Warrior

You should go up to him when he is around a bunch of people and slap him in the face. Oh, and try to leave a handprint.

7. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I would if I believed in violence, but it mainly bothers me, because I don't really have that good of a self-esteem so to hear someone that I have a crush on say something like that, it just hurts alot more than usual.

8. Desert Warrior

Well, it shows that you are too good for him.

9. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Thanks but I'm thinking of breaking off all contact with him cuz what he said I don't think I can forgive him for that.

10. RebelMurf

RebelMurf Hero of the Wild

I dont know why he thought u were a lesbian its normal 4 girls 2 hang out with gay guys.
    Well it is in my school anyway. I think its a good idea 2 break of contact from him. But if he comes and apologizies u should probly accept it. I dont think its worth loosing a friendship about something like that.

11. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I think you're right Kairu, I'm gonna stop talking to him, but I will accept his apology if he gives me one.

Omega likes this.
  12. Omega

Omega New Member

wow, that's kinda like a slap in the face. i agree with you guys though. he'll realise what he did and come apoligize to you.

13. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

I think I have nothing to add. You guys are right.

14. Mike

Mike Member

Contrary to popular belief...this is not a serious problem, and does not indicate some kind of brain malformation. It's the word we all love to hate:
    Stereotype.

Don't let someone's erroneous use of a stereotype turn you off of him. Something attracted you to him to begin with...it didn't vanish because he was a bit crude.

Maybe he thought you were a lesbian because he feels as though you're out of his league. You clearly don't feel out of his league, since you like him. The differences and problems you're creating for yourself are quite trivial.

Keep talking to him. If you feel that little butterfly in your stomach feeling when you're around...don't pass that up. Let him get to know you, as the real person you are (and not a lesbian)...and if it's meant to be, it'll happen. If not, you'll soon realize someone else is for you.

Go with the flow...

EDIT: I also wanted to say...sure, you can wait for him to apologize to you, but don't wait too long. That's when girls are 'stupid' in the sense that they expect guys to know how they feel. ESPECIALLY in highschool, guys don't know crap-all about women, and what they're feeling.

Like most things in life, if you want something bad enough, you grab it by the horns. Be the bigger man (get it?) and go for what you want. Don't hold his inexperience against him.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2008
  15. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

you should wear a Katy Perry shirt to school one day.

"I Kissed A Girl and I Like It." It sure to make him notice you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.