• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Love?

Discussion in 'General' started by emo kairi, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

Why is it sometimes we feel like we need to be loved? I haven't had a single girlfreind and everyone thinks thats a good thing, but i personaly want to know what love is. But stills leaves the question unanswered, why do we want to be loved?

2. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

i think its because of that warm feeling we get when you are with someone who understands you

3. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

I guess, but wat says that the warm feeling isn't love?

4. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

What? Get warm in spa? Just kidding
    i think it's something that you feel something different about you when you looked at her, like nervous. And when you sleep, you always think of her and even dream about her. Maybe sort of that

5. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

I guess, i got that with this one chick and we had a fight not so long ago and now im avoiding her cuz my feelings get in the way of our freindship. but love is hard cuz its only for some ppl, not all...

6. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

I have that problem with a girl right now I cant stop thinking about her

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.