• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Making it big

Discussion in 'General' started by emo kairi, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

Hey there, sorry i haven't been on lately but ive been starting to make a band. we have equipment and can play extremly well. my band is called Between you and Me and we are soon to make a demo disc for all you'se out there so keep an ear out...

"I only matters if you will hold my hand..."

2. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

Thats great! Congrats!

3. Seraphim

Seraphim Banned

ORLY? I'm in a band, we're called Eternal Seraphim, srsly though good for you. I'm singer and guitarist.

4. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

Yea, im a singer and lead guitarist cuz my mates can't sing... lol

5. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

genre? myspace?

6. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

We are working on our myspace and our genre's are Metal, Rock and Power Metal...

7. Seraphim

Seraphim Banned

Btw, nice siggy. Anyway, we aren't doing any pages yet until we've been known around our neighborhood. We only started one month ago. But we'll be borrowing a billboard and have a concert at our park.

8. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Good luck or whatever,you may have the XFactor. What contry do you live in? I want to know how soon I can hear your music.

9. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

Nice, one of our guitarist (not me though) wants to throw a back yard concert some time next year so we kinda gotta get something started by the end of this holidays... lol... and i love this signature but i didn't make it... just found it on the web...

10. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

oh yea, we live in australia in QLD, brisbane area and very soon we will have a demo disc going out so I'll probly email you's the tracks when we get the recordings done...

11. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Cool, good luck to you. -^^- But please don't double post, you can edit your previous reply.

12. Our band, Black Snow plays in Bellville sometimes, but for the most part, we're always working on our exams that are coming up soon. I sing and do guitar. I've been playing that six years now. Base looked fun to, but it's too easy.

13. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

do happen to listen to between the burried and me

14. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

no, but our band name was inspired by the secret that only my dead ex girlfreind and i share... if that makes any sense...

15. ubernewbie

ubernewbie New Member

Sounds awesome, looking forward to hearing some music from you. I'm a big fan of the genre your in, make rocknroll proud. Let me know when you got some music up.

16. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

makes alot of sense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.