• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Meaning of your life...

Discussion in 'General' started by emo kairi, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

i was on the phone yesterday and my friend figured out my meaning of life, it was to create happiness and and take my friend's misery away but at a price, i get it in return... i am a real negative person and i don't seem to remember my first actual happy thought, but i seem to have this weird on and off switch within reality where i can just zone out when i want to... but anyway, what are your meaning of life that you have figured out?...

2. dualblade

dualblade Break!

I really dont know,but if I could take all the sadness out of my friend's lifes and put it on myself,I would do it.I dont like it when my friends are hurt,moreso that it is always the good ones who end up being in the most pain.Maybe that is my part in life,and if it is,I accept with all things considered.

3. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

I don't know, it's a pretty specific question. There is no definitive answer and everyone is going to have a different viewpoint or take on it. I guess mine is just to help out friends when I can and just be the best person I can be. Life's too short. Just help out and get helped when you can, a problem shared is a problem halved :)

You get what you give in life, and you reap what you sow.

4. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

i don't know why im here, i wish to find that out one day. But till then i'll try and make others who know where they're going happy.

5. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

I kinda feel that the harder your life is as a kid is easier when your an adult for you have experienced it all before...

6. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

i hope thats true, i hated my childhood.

Life was meaningless at one point and did not even want to know if i had purpose. I just sorta wanted to evapourate.

7. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

I hope to God this is true

I know what you mean

8. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

I still have not figured out the reason for my life but im still looking. i know when i find it though im going to concure it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.