• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Merry christmas!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Fullmetal, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Fullmetal

Fullmetal New Member

Hey, we just wanna' wish ya's,
    A merry merry Christmas,
    Bells that jingle,
    Chris Cringle,
    Here's how you wrap your present, son!
    Wrap wrap,
    Wrap wrap,
    Tape, tape,
    BOW!!!!!!!!!!

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Heh heh. Merry Christmas to you too.

3. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Feliz Navidad a ti.

Regular Show classic.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
  4. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! or a horrible night it doesn't really matter to me unless they my niggas then they still have a good night!!!!!

5. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

My Christmas was pretty good! There's always family that I've never heard of showing up and they be like 'I haven't seen you since you was this big. You remember me'. I'm like 'umhuh you know you my favorite cousin'. XD

I hope; there's pecan pie left over.

Doesn't sound very festive.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  6. YaminoHikari14

YaminoHikari14 New Member

Unfotunately theres no words for Merry Christmas in Japanese, but we have our adapted version of the western term: Merii Kurisumasu (メリークリスマス) :D Well a late merry christmas that is ;) Did everyone enjoy there christmas? I most certainly did, every year we have our "hybrid Christmas" basically a mix of a japanese hristmas and an english christmas, my mother came up with the name lol. I also got my well desereved christmas cake, unlike english Chrismas cake, which I think tastes awful after too much, we had our japanese one, which is a simple sponge cake with cream and topped with strawberries! Delicous! Lol, enough of me. Did everyone get what they wanted from santa? ;)