• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

~Met Before Feeling~

Discussion in 'General' started by Splitoverload, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Splitoverload

Splitoverload New Member

Well, do you know someone that you've met on a forum or something of online chat sort, and you get a dejavu feeling?

Today I was on Serebii chat. Yeah, I was bored on Pkmn, had to do something XD. Well, when I was on, someone traded with me, and he/she started mentioning something like "I'm sure we'll meet again, I'm sure" And it gave me that "wtf, stalker?" feeling. Ever had a feeling like such on a forum or a chat?

2. Flare

Flare New Member

Nope. though what you tell me scares me. 0_o

3. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Not Really... Maybe you are a stalker? ^^

4. Splitoverload

Splitoverload New Member

Yeah, it creeped me out too.

If I WAS a stalker (which I am obviously not) would I make a topic of when you FELT like you were being stalked? Kinda' an obvious answer >_>

5. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

I dunno... It could be so you don't look suspicious...

6. Splitoverload

Splitoverload New Member

I knew you were going to something like that. Anyways, it isn't true. Just wanted to make an interesting topic, that's all.

But b.t.t: Did anyone have a feeling like this? It's a rare feeling, which I apparently felt. I'm sure many of you have felt it ONCE communicating.

7. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Lol. ok, yup I have had that feeling... It just goes away I guess...

8. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

noep cant say that i have >.>

9. Flare

Flare New Member

so did he/she contact you again?

10. Splitoverload

Splitoverload New Member

So far no :B But yeah, it soon leaves and you forget about it =P

11. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

You are experiancing a version of what the French and a famous jazz singer have dubbed: deja vous. It may be that they were being polite, but the majority of people who like a particular subject belong to the same site. It's like going to lotrfanatics and being shocked that everyone is a Tolkien fan.

12. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

How is it that someone says to you "We will meet again" that its Deja vous?

13. Splitoverload

Splitoverload New Member

My question exactly.

14. Talon

Talon New Member

hmm, ive only met one person that i knew only online. one of my friends met this guy online, and when they met up, they became an item and when he came here to visit her, i met him too :) he's soo funny. if anyone of you are familiar with the fourzerofour webbsite/forums, im talking about Rockj. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.