• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Minecraft

Discussion in 'General' started by TheDarkOne, Aug 13, 2011.

1. TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne New Member

Hey guys just wondering if any of you play minecraft. if you do, maybe you can take a pic of one of your best creations with Fraps or something like that and post it on here. I am yet to make something im proud of. Post what you think on peoples creations. Just dont bash on them if you dont like it. :D

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Is that an online game or something? Never heard of it.

3. Luke

Luke Member

Yea i play.
    I try not to get sucked in as much anymore though. I played for almost a day straight by accident one time -_-

4. TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne New Member

BWM its a game on PC thats all blocky and you build stuff. It may sound crap but once you play it and figure stuff out its a pretty decent game.

5. Luke

Luke Member

I played it so much that i literally get angry when the sun goes down in real life -_-

6. TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne New Member

lol. When i first started playing, i didnt know that you could change difficulty and when it was night and i saw a creeper i had no idea what it was, so i went up to it to see what it was doing and next thing i know i hear "Sssssssss-BOOM!" and my first house got blown up :( lol

7. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

I play it. First 3 hours of playing=Full Diamond Armor

8. Luke

Luke Member

My first day, i had this GIANT church looking castle that had about 6 stories and a dungeon and a hige indoor pool, this wierd abstract glass room thing that gave me headaches. It was ridiculous.

9. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

MINECRAFT!

This is probably one of the only games that i have wasted my life on that was extemely fun. I have yet to play the adventure. I've played the Classic version, where its just a Sandbox that you can creat stuff in.

All i can say besides all that is that this is a wonderful game.

10. Noir

Noir

I never play this game.. when I was about to play it, it wasn't free.
    So I played another game that has good graphics and really looks like Minecraft except for many things:
    You can get a building without building it - it is called Free Models.
    You buy clothes on the catalog that includes Hats, Shirts, T-Shirts, Pants, Gear (I prefer weapons.), Packages and more.
    But that game is a bit boring.
    I'll go back to Minecraft site again and I'll see if it is available and play it!

11. TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne New Member

Just get the minecraft beta cracked like i did :D

12. Luke

Luke Member

Same haha

You can find it on any torrent site really

13. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

Is there a non-torrent beta cracked Minecraft?

14. Luke

Luke Member