• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

More Information On FFXIII

Discussion in 'Square-Enix Games' started by Zero, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Okay, you all may know that now that the new FFXIII game is on the XBOX 360. But now I just heard about more info on it and here it is:

- The game is being developed using the Crystal Tools, and there will be new footage very soon.
    - Kitase refuses to announce how many discs will FFXIII be released in.
    - The game will first be released in Japan, and then the localization process will begin. Then, after everything is complete, the game will be developed for the Xbox 360.
    - Hashimito says Final Fantasy XIII might not be released at the same time at North American and Europe due to language issues.
    - The Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions will not be different.
    - Final Fantasy Versus XIII is still a PlayStation 3 exclusive.
    - The decision to release Final Fantasy XIII on the Xbox 360 was made not too long ago.
    - The company still doesn't know if the game will include Xbox Live elements.
    - When asked what is the difference between Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy XIII, Kitase replied: "Overall, the atmosphere is difference. The tempo and the speed are different. The entire direction is different. It's flashier."

Thanks goes to: E3: Final Fantasy XIII Q&A - Final Fantasy & Kingdom Hearts Forums

2. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

OK, so XIII will have about the same gameplay as XII. Well that's stupid.
    SQUARE GO BACK TO X WILL YOU!!!!

3. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Not to get off topic here, but the fighting style of XII wasn't bad.

4. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

It was terrible

5. Nobody13

Nobody13 New Member

cool i hope this game will be good

6. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I love the fighting style of Final Fantasy XII. It was like real time and also it remind me of my favorite role play game, Tales of Symphonia. It just that everyone needed a little something unique to the characters. In XII every one can equip the same weapon, have the same magic, and the same skills.

7. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I liked how you could make characters be able to do anything.

8. Nobody13

Nobody13 New Member

i never played any FF game other than crisis core, and it was awesome, i beat it in like 3 days lol

9. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

Wow, those graphics must be freaking intense!! Especially for the PS3 + bluray!
    omg.. FFXIII WOOT!!