• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

MORE New Info

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Kit, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit

Kit New Member

Here ya go, boys and girls.

To summarize:

1. As stated in a previous thread, KH3D's ending will lead pretty much directly into KH3.
    2. According to Mr. Nomura, KH3D's story will "to a certain extent breaks the developments that have taken place according to fan expectation."
    3. RE:Coded will have several hints to the plot of 3D.
    4. "In past interviews, he made comments indicating that there are two Kingdom Hearts games on the way. While some may think that Re:Coded and KH3D are those two games, this isn't the case. 'It's like one game has been added,' said Nomura." ...so basically, if you've been counting down the games until KH3 comes out, skip 3D.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
  2. Terra

Terra (Previously RoxasXRiku)

Interesting, glad to see Normura is erm, starting, to not beat around the bush anymore and is getting to KH3. (Btw, you said "Lead into KH2" in 1.) I also have a feeling that the plot hints number 3 is referring to is probably mainly the already leaked Riku and Sora taking a Mark of Mastery Test, though of course it does say "several" so there should be more.

3. Kit

Kit New Member

Mainly, I'm concerned about point number 2. It sounds like they're specifically out to prove wrong every fan theory. And thanks for pointing out the mistake, Terra.

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Good. Do you know how much I hated how Xehanort was born? I want Square to destroy every fan theory and come up with something that nobody thought of.

5. Terra

I agree, I'd find them doing something completely unexpected to be a good thing. Besides, it's not like fan theories are ever right anyway.

6. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

Well some person did painted Soras hair black with yellow eyes in 08. Without knowing he will be in BBS. lol That's funny. But anyways I just know the game will be epic now.

7. Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby New Member

If KH3D leads straight on to KH3 in terms of story then why in the E3 demo were Sora and Riku in their KH1 clothes. Unless that video demo at E3 was just a demo.

I'm baffled :-S

8. Terra

Nomura mentioned that there is a specific reason why they are in their KH1 clothes, but hasn't revealed what it is. The game definitely takes place after KH2 though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.