• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Morphine's IP Checks.

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by Yukie, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Due to many double accounts. I will perform IP checks every so often. When I have a gut feeling about something or when I read a post that is familiar or sounds like another user, I will perform IP checks.

Once, I find that you have more than one account. I will send my findings to other staff members. And you will get a week ban. If it is serious, 3 months to Perm Ban or a Ban of your IP address.

So tell me now, if you have another account, and you may be excuse. So tell me now or forever hold your piece.

2. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

Uh oh Someone is going to be in trouble. (;

3. Flash Delirium

Flash Delirium Indie Rokkers

I'm also Reisen. So just ban that account and give this account that mod spot, kthnxbai.

4. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

Question: What if someone has a friend that logs onto KH from their computer, and they are also a KH user?

5. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

No. It doesn't matter on which IP you use when you log in. It is the IP that is registered when you sign up for the forums.

6. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

??? Huh? Mike Hunt is Reisen? ??? I'm real confuse. Why go & ban Reisen? That means that if Mike Hunt is Reisen & the Reisen account gets banned, most likely the Mike Hunt won't become a mod. -_- Also, Yukou, may we speak privately in pm about someone's ip?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
  7. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

You are so slow,he was only joking.

8. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

XD & you're dumb to see that I was kidding you dumdum. You is dumb for even falling for it. You're the idiot! XD Anyways, I don't think anyone should have a double account for any reasons, including the part if they forgot their password.

9. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

Okay I'm requesting you to be banned, say bye bye. ALSO ICUR IP

10. Flash Delirium

Flash Delirium Indie Rokkers

disregard post

11. sora-x

sora-x New Member

Hi guys,

Firstly welcome to the forums, hopefully you'll find this site a fun and friendly place to hang. Theres plenty to do but one thing you must do is follow the rules, we don't have many so please read over them below.

1.) No Advertising
    2.) No Spamming
    3.) No Double Posting
    4.) No Racism, Or Offensive Behaviour
    5.) No Adult Material (This is a family friendly forum)

Thanks
    TD

these are the KHP rules. I beleive TD wants the above rules to be followed.

12. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

technically the rules are much more in depth than that, that is basically a noob guideline.
    Don't worry as the staff do constatntly remind you of the rules.

Also, I am Kairi Star and Krish.

13. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Funny baby, Yeah i say we let Krish off the hook and ban the user Kairi Star and Pulse ;P

On a more important staffly note. Stop spamming with jokes.

14. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Lol, we all believe that. =D

Mine and Walking Disaster's IP is same because he registered here on my comp. He's my friend, and I already PM'd to Hope about it, before he joined. So that should be okay? ;]

15. Autopsy

Autopsy #3 Nelliel Tu Oderschvank

You guys....

I'm actually Kupo/Escada.
    I just mix up my IP addresses because I know how to recode them. It's fairly easy.
    I'm REALLY sorry if I've mislead anyone, I'm just having fun on the internet, you know?