• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Movie Maker 2?

Discussion in 'General' started by NeRo, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Well im getting annoyed and irritated. mainly because My movie maker refuses to update to The new one. Does anyone have Movie Maker 2 if so can you tell me where i can get it do not link me to a microsoft site because they wont let me unless i re-install service pack 2 and thats not happeing

2. Flare

Flare New Member

I have movie maker one. It sucks, so I'll get two soon.

interested for a link too.

3. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Well even if that is the link i looked there days ago and downloaded nothing changed and i didnt see any movie maker 2 anywhere in my computer

4. zSoraz

zSoraz New Member

I used that link and it downloaded V2. Try using it again.

5. Duelist Dx

Duelist Dx New Member

And make sure you look were you install it, and remove the old one perhaps:cool:

6. Flare

Flare New Member

Thanx for the link DX.

Edit: The link isn't working.

7. Duelist Dx

Duelist Dx New Member

Just google it then I think, or try Filefront.

8. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

I recommend you stop using Windows movie maker as it is a pathetic Movie making Product and is surpassed by many others.

Try using Sony Vegas 7.0 e

9. Riku

Riku New Member

Actually...

I like the windows movie maker of windows vista, it doesnt get stuck too much.

10. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

I don't have vista :(

I guess that would be better than the one I have then...

11. zSoraz

zSoraz New Member

Ooh, that one is great. I've been using the free trial, it really makes cool effects, can reverse video and audio (just a cool feature to use) and my vids looked better than WMM2 by alot. Sux I only have 10 days left. :D I started using it after WMM started acting up on me. Maybe it might be in best interest for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.