• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Moving Away...

Discussion in 'General' started by Ventus, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I found out that I might have to move again, after settling for 1 year. I finally feel really comfortable and now I have to move again! i'm really upset and I wondered if you guys could cheer me up. I'll still be in Canada, btw.

2. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Well, your problem is almost same like mine (but our difference that your moving is more far than mine). So, at first i live in Jakarta, then when i was 10 years old, i moved to Tangerang (not too far from Jakarta). Then after i finished my Junior High School (which is later after 2 month), i will moved to Bandung (far).

The problem is that we never having a friends next door right? You always bored in your house. I know that.

3. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Well you get to meet more people. You get to meet more friends. Plus explore new places, being a militray child can be hard but you get to see more places than any other kid in the world.

4. Ventus

Thanks, Star. When you put it that way, it is a good thing, I guess.

5. Destiny

Destiny Guest

So what part of Canada are you moving to this time?

6. Ventus

Same province, British Columbia.

7. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

Don't leave me Sora. I'm enjoy having fun with you, you are my best friend. I'll miss you.

8. Ventus

I'm not leaving, lol.
    I'm moving away from the town I'm living in.

9. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Well I'm in the same boat as you, always on the move. I now look at it as a Life Experience. Good or bad, doesn't matter anymore because later on I can move wherever I want ^^
    I hope you can learn and do the same as me in future =D

10. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

My story might cheer you up. Ya right. But anyway I was around 11 years old when my parents got divorced and my dad owned the house and me and my mom was kicked out the house. So we had to move. I didnt want to move and I was so scared my neighbor and me were best friends. So we eventually moved I didnt know anyone and i was scared and quiet. But evntually I started talking to more and more people. I was happy that I had made new friends if i hadnt moved I wouldnt have met none of them so in the long run I was glad I moved.

But good luck with the move just because you move doesnt mean its a bad thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.