• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Mozilla FF 5.0: The King of No Tracking

Discussion in 'General' started by EtherealSummoner, Jun 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

[​IMG]

Because of the millions and support of the downloading, donations and many other benefits of Firefox 4.0, Mozilla was able to bring out Firefox 5.0, which promises more than over 1,000 enhancement of security, stability, performance, and many other in order to use all of Firefox's abilities. Firefox 5.0 also allow users to install awesome add-ons, websites and to even have support.

Also, Mozilla Firefox is now the first browser to have the usage of the No Tracking ability, Do Not Track, on many platforms. This allow one to have great control as to how their browser behave and act in tracking and usage. This provides a boost in security. Firefox fans can even download without an interruptions or restarts.

Compared to
    the 4.0 counterpart, this upgrade is more powerful in functionality. ;D I also have downloaded it myself and I am enjoying the full speed. Firefox 6.0 is already undergoing the alpha phase and may be going into the beta phase 2 weeks from now.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  2. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

It's about damn time. Something tells me it's better than Google Chrome now

3. EtherealSummoner

It is also great to know that Firefox also have been focusing on the minor improvements of Firefox 4.0. I do not know about Chrome but to me, Mozilla is starting to go on a faster pace right now.

4. ADogX

btw what IS No Tracking anyway? Never heard of it till now

5. EtherealSummoner

Well, as of now, Do Not Track is a new development that was in development in the market company but Mozilla was the very first to get it to be used before all of the other major companies. Do Not Track allows one to have stronger control over their online work and to have more control as to how the sites are tracked and used when they visit them. For more information, click on this link on the DNT development and the other link.

Catching up on DNT Developments First Person Cookie

Mozilla Delivers New Version of Firefox – First Web Browser to Support Do Not Track on Multiple Platforms | The Mozilla Blog

6. ADogX

wow...this is pretty damn useful. I'm gonna download this as soon as I can. Thanks!

7. Luke

Luke Member

Anyone else have the problem where it stops animating untill you move the mouse?

8. ADogX

no It's fine for me. Why?

9. Luke

Luke Member

Videos for me sometimes stop animating whenever im not moving my mouse. Ive looked into it and apparently im not the only one who has this problem

When it gets really annoying i switch to Chrome

10. ADogX

never heard about that before. Maybe it's a glitch?

11. Luke

Luke Member

It happened to me in 4 too. ive reinstalled a couple times.

It just started recently so i thinking some other program i have clashes with it or something.

12. ADogX

well you should email the people who made firefox. They might fix it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.