• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

My band has offically started...

Discussion in 'General' started by emo kairi, Jan 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

Band Profile…
    Band Name: Kill The Sun...
    Members: Reece Major, Gordon Kirk, Neil Hiscocks
    Band creation date: 29/01/2009
    Genre: Alternative
    Origin: Australia
    Vocalist – Reece/ Gordon
    Lead Guitarist – Reece
    Rhythm Guitarist – Gordon
    Bass Guitarist – ?
    Drums – Neil

So we got band name and members to start... we also love to do ballads... We are currently looking for a bass player in QLD but we want to start immediately... We have started to write up music and trying to get in performances locally and dedicated band who always is trying to look at the funny sides of life and turn our sad and depressing side of life into our music... At the moment we also trying to figure out out demo/promo tracks and will get to it once we have started to record... So i will keep you updated as we progress through the world of music...

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  2. RebelMurf

RebelMurf Hero of the Wild

Thats cool, Good Luck :D

3. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Sounds cool....
    Good luck, my friend :D

4. Kichigai

Kichigai New Member

Cool, keep it up. ;) I'd like to sing in a band, we've already thought about one with couple of my friends.

5. lynilyn

lynilyn Wish I still had time ;]

Cool! Good Luck on the band!

6. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Down Under, i like that name :D

good luck ^^

7. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Yeah like everybody else said. Good luck and rember the that you have fun with your music. Hopefully you'll find your gutarist.

8. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

We have changed our name dued to too much confusion with the other band named Down Under... So now we have decided this name is the one, no more wasting time on stupid names when there is awesome no 1 tracks to write... its more about the music then the name...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.