• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

My Little Pony FIM

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Bjoacx, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Bjoacx

Bjoacx New Member

[​IMG]
    Here is the NEW rule for this thread!!!
    Posting your "opinion" about MLP is fine IF you put it gently and give a GOOD reason for doing so. And as always, NO TROLLING!!!!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is the latest series of the MLP series. With Director Lauren Faust Director of Code name kids next door, and power puff girls, and the fosters home for imaginary friends, has made this a really good show!!!

Tons of Male viewers have loved this show!!! Usual age is 15-30+, this topic is THE place to hang out and disscus it, Bronys (Boy viewers.) and Ponies (Girl viewers.) alike.

To see what all the rage is about, and decide what you are click this link to... My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Episode 1

Also, if you are a brony, check out joining this group!

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  2. Axl

Axl New Member

I like My Little Pony, and I'm a boy... It's funny, really funny, i love it ewe

3. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

*Raises fists* BRONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prepare the North Korean Empire! I Summon Kim Jong-Ill!!!!

4. Kim Jong-Il

Kim Jong-Il New Member

I heard my name. Oh god what the fuck. Prepair the god emperer

[​IMG]

5. ADogX

Prepare to be Purged!

6. Bjoacx

Bjoacx New Member

Quite the charmer he is...

7. ADogX

I do not want the Bronies to invade this forum! We were safe for so long! Whyyyyyy!? First 4Chan and Facepunch! Now us!

8. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

At least they combat the utter stupidity that are trolls.

9. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

I have at least two friends who are bronys. I don't really care to much for the new craze, but I'm just indiferent to it. If you like the show more power to you, ADogX you don't have to post here if you don't want to, If they like the show then good for them, why do you even care? I mean this is a separate thread, It's not like some disease that will destroy the whole site. It's just fans of a particular show coming together to share their enjoyment. Isn't that what this site is for? people who are fans of a popular franchise coming together to share that love? It may be called KHPlanet, but it's branched out to other forms of entertainment. that's why there are off-topic or sub-forums and threads. I honestly don't see why you must openly critique this.

10. Bjoacx

Bjoacx New Member

This forum just go twenty percent cooler in ..... Ten...... Seconds...... FLAT!!!

11. ADogX

honestly, I've seen the extent of Bronies. Just no. THEY WON'T SHUT UP! Herp a derp, magic and friendship! It's just like every other children's show! The Bronies just made it worse!

12. Bjoacx

Bjoacx New Member

[​IMG]

13. TheKnightofAwesome

ADogX: Dude just chill out! Yea the references can get annoying sometimes, but so what??? Just either ignore it or be like me and just be indifferent. you can't stop the show, it's just there. Let it go man.

14. ADogX

I have my opinions. I can see little kids or girls liking it, but guys 13 or older? Really? As my friend Joey said, "They're the new Cancer of the Internet."

15. TheKnightofAwesome

It's ok to have an opinion, but why do you hate so much? Or better yet, if you hate them so much then why even bother acknowledging them by posting in this thread?

16. Key King

Key King Member

I'm sorry knight but I have to agree with Adog. I've seen Bronies, and It's depressing. reeealy depressing. (Xeren is a bronie, when I found out, I almost cried)

17. TheKnightofAwesome

Whatever, I'm still indifferent. It's their choice to watch the show or not. why should I give a damn.

18. Key King

Key King Member

because the friggin show sucks. It shall be destroyed!

19. TheKnightofAwesome

Why do you guys care so much? If you don't like the show THEN DON'T WATCH IT!!!!!!! why do you care if others choose to watch it? It doesn't affect you at all!

20. Key King

Key King Member

knight, knight, my dear knight...of course it affects us! we have to live with the people talking about it all the time! Have you seen the stupid show?! it might change your mind.