• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Mysterious mark: Omega Mark XII

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XII' started by EtherealSummoner, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

THis machine is hidden in the crystal in Geruvegan. He's even harder 2 get 2 than Ultima. Also, Omega can kill u real fast & won't attack u if u have vanish on your party. U can learn more about this machine by reading the clan primer bestiary through the Urutan soldiers. I didn't beat Omega yet P& All mycharacters is around lv 73-75. Need 2 lv up some more.

2. dualblade

dualblade Break!

That is one of the hardest fights.I have yet to fight him,but he is a superboss for a reason.For those who dont know how to get to him,I cant help you,but I do know you have to beat both the Strongest Mark and deafeat the Sochen Cave Palace superboss,Hellwrym.I beat Hellwrym,but it took a while and it has over 8 million hp.In the NA version Omega only has alittle over 1 million,compared to 10 million in the Jap version,but it still has maxed out stats and can kill you easily.Probably should only be attempted at lvl 99 unless you are doing a low lvl challenge.

3. EtherealSummoner

Yea, but I'm still having trouble defeating yaizmat though. I keep on having basch, penelo, & balthier have dark weapons to hit yaizmat, have penelo keep on using spells on them, & have basch or balthier go into berserk mode, yet, I always in need of some items. :(:(:(

4. dualblade

dualblade Break!

What are your levels?No point using dark weapons if you can use anoter weapon better due to the damage cap

5. EtherealSummoner

Basch is lv 77 & the rest is lv 76. Yaizmat is weak against dark so that's why I have basch, balthier & penelo have weapons that have dark elements ( Not basch actually. He be having a strong axe on him) I sometimes like having berserk on penelo since she have such a incredible speed & easily take down yaizmat health, but then I end up not having a good spell caster who cast spells faster. I always have protect, shell, haste, faith on penelo & bravery on basch to help them. WHen yaizmat is ready to use cyclone, I switch their shirts to windbreaker since cyclone is a wind attack & switch them back to their original shirts. I took down a lot of dots & I still have some more to go. 36 maybe. :(:(

6. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I myself haven't gotten to Yazimat yet. But I personally think it's a good idea to have the Zodiac Spear and the Tourensol. Since they're the two most powerful weapons in the game, I think they should help. And I think that axes shouldn't be used, since they don't have a set amount of damage. They can do alot or a little. It's not worth it to me.

7. EtherealSummoner

I know about those 2 powerful weapons. I won't be able to get the Zodiac Spear because I had accidently opened up some treasure chests that I'm not suppose to open. I'm aiming for the Tournesol, but I need a lot of items. I need the axe on basch because with berserk & bravery on him, he can do 7000-9999 damage over & over.

8. dualblade

dualblade Break!

You still can get the Zodiac spear,but its a very,very small chance in the hardest part of the Henne Mines (on the path to Zodiark).As for levels,I suggest higher ones.Those were my levels for the Hell Wrym and it was hard enough then.Also,if your characters hit the damage cap with two different weapons,always go for the faster one.Masamunes are great for that,moreso with the genji gloves.Ninja swords are good for that as well.Its more preference then anything.I cant say much though,I still have to get there.Also,axe in my opinion wouldnt be the best idea,a weapon with more consitant damage would be better.

9. EtherealSummoner

I didn't think I can get the Zodiac spear in the Henne Mines, but when I fought against the hell wyrm, my characters was around the late 50's with reks as my guest party member. That made things easier. I'm trying to get this last strong ninja weapon for penelo to use, but I can't seem to get it. I hardly ever use ashe, fran & vaan against yaizmat but I only use them if I'm out of magic & need a faster caster. I always need balthier to attack from afar & basch to attack up close so yaizmat won't be attacking balthier often & it makes things a lil bit easier. I could use fran too, but I need to get her strongest bow weapon & that's difficult.

10. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

With the Zodiac Spear, you can technically get an infinite amount of them. First, you need the Diamond Bracelet. And it's a secret chest in the Eastern Section of the Henne Mines (Yeah, the really difficult place with Zodiark). The chest has a 10% chance of appearing, and a 10% chance of it containing the Zodiac Spear in it when you have the Diamond Bracelet equipped.

11. EtherealSummoner

K. Thx & as for the tournesol, I know what items to get, but they are so hard to come by, needing to kill the same enemies over & over. :(:(

12. dualblade

dualblade Break!

I just got it before fighting through Giruvegan.It is hard to get the items,but three theifs cuffs,all the monographs,and getting items through rare monsters helped.Plus using the Bazzar to your advantage.You can make the serpentarius and emprealy soul at the same time.Gemsteel is a loner,but easier to get in my mind.

13. EtherealSummoner

Yea, but I still need a whole lot of health & I need to lv up a lot if I want to defeat Omega XII. He kept on destroying me & I'm afraid that even zodiark can stand up to it. Omega keeps on attacking either one or two pple at the same time or continuosly attack the same person over & over again until he/she is dead. I can't even get the strongest 1 handed sword in the game. Anything I need to make things easier, I can't even get cuz I'm always missing something.

14. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Try using a strong shield (zodiac one the best shield in my opinion) and the main gauche because it gives a real high evade,along with decoy and reverse on that character.

15. EtherealSummoner

ThAT'S THE problem. I don't know how to get the zodiac shield. :(:(

16. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Im not sure exactly where,but there are two places to get it.The upper part of the Great Crystal and the Barhiem Passage.I suggest consolting a map created by someone online for it.

17. crazykh

crazykh New Member

he is in the big rock in the middle of the geruvigan if yours is english it will be easy just bring your best weapon and find him or it

you can get the omega badge when you beat him
    its pretty easy when you have the right power

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.