• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Naruto is Ending

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Angel, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

After 15 years of publication, shonen jump's, Naruto is coming to an end. November 10th. The manga that is. The series still has a ways to go.

I hate how the manga is ending such ugly cliche such as saving the world and one villain after the other seamlessly working behind the scenes of the last

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

The cliches don't bother me. Other things, such as the uselessness of everybody not named Naruto/Sasuke, bother me. But I won't complain too much about it since I have been keeping up with the manga for the past few years now.

3. Angel

^ I agree with that. Basically everything has revolved around Naruto and Sasuke, and I find it quite funny that Sakura keeps thinking that she's getting closer and closer to both of them, but in the end, it was all for naught. All in all, I'm just not a happy camper but what's going on with Naruto currently and previously.

4. Maxad

Maxad New Member

Naruto gaiden continues the story, as does the story about his son, boruto. All of the characters have children now and pretty much all of them act as sort of a new rookie 9. Masashi Kishimoto however will not be creating the story in this new sequel, rather it will be told through anime filler from here on in. Personally im glad, this means new powers and abilities, new missions, new villains with the possible return of orochimaru. I wasnt crazy about shippuden's direction even in the original manga and it felt dragged out a bit, so now that its out of the way, the war is over and the story can move on to a brighter future.

5. Angel

My problem is "how will it top the original Naruto series". The strongest jutsus and beasts have already been seen. What is there left to keep fans interested?!

6. Maxad

Maxad New Member

New combinations of elements of chakra and newer more advanced abilities, like super ninjas!